Walking Around Half Naked-ℂ𝕓𝕝𝕦

Kehlani Richardson
17

_______________________________

For some reason I had the urge to mess with Camrin cause why not, He was downstairs in the living room playing on his ps5 and wassup paying no attention to me. I decided to walk around in just a matching lingerie set, I took off what I had on and put the set on.

I went downstairs into the kitchen, Since the kitchen was connected to the Living Room you could see in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Camrin do a double take and then get up. I went in the refrigerator and bent over to get the pineapple, When I felt a sting on my ass. I got up and turned around and saw Camrin smiling while licking his lips.

"Really?", I said eating the fruit. "What you the one who walking around half naked with all that ass", Camrin said. "Anyways", I said rolling my eyes. "Just don't come over to me", Camrin said sitting down and making me confused. "Why?", I asked. "Cause I'm on Live", Camrin said. I walked over to him and stood out of the camera.

"Go put a robe on, Before you sleep by yourself tonight", Camrin said. I groaned and went upstairs and got my robe, Then went back downstairs. I put it on as I went back into the Kitchen, I sat on Camrin's lap.

"Y'all see she listened to daddy", Camrin said to the camera. "Camrin Williams stop playing with me", I said side eying him. "You mad federal", Camrin said.

@WeluvvKehlani&Bluu: Calling yourself daddy is crazy😂😂
@realklyerichh: Ik my sister not naked under that robe
@user: Kehlani finna get in trouble😂

"I'm not fully naked, But yea I am and what you gonna do about it Kyle", I said. Then my phone started ringing.

~Incoming FaceTime Call From Adopted Bum🙄😂~

"What you want Kyle?", I said. "Put some damn clothes on", He yelled through the phone. "Imma think about it....I thought about it Umm no, Goodbye", I said hanging up while Camrin was laughing.

"Ahhh He Mad", I told the Live. "You know he gonna call the iPad next", Camrin said and then the iPad started ringing.

@Iamlilta: Nah Lani funny es💀
@User: Kyle just need to vide😒
@WeluvKehlani&Bluu: The contact name is crazy😂😂
@Klyerichhfanpage: The contact name😭😭

"He want to talk to you", Camrin said handing me the IPad. "What you want now?", I asked Kyle. Kyle was screaming at me and I wasn't really listening, But then I felt Camrin's hands slide under my robe.

"Kyle honestly I didn't hear anything you just said", I told him. "OMG KEHLANI IVY RICHARDSON", Kyle yelled. "Ok now I'm hanging up, Goodbye I love you Bum", I said hanging up. I felt Camrin's hand move my panties aside and rub my folds, My eyes went wide.

@User: Nah where Bluu hands at?
@WeluvvKehlani&Bluu: Nah finna get beaky😂
@Iamlilta: If y'all don't get off live and handle y'all business

"We getting off live, Say bye", Camrin said. "Bye!", I said before ending the live. "Finally, Let's go", Camrin said picking me up. He carried me up the stairs and into the room, He threw me on the bed and closed the door.

 He carried me up the stairs and into the room, He threw me on the bed and closed the door