The attack succeeded, doing 1500 dmg to Nana's main hp.

Taki had ended his turn.

Nana adds one new card to the fort, have demanded one of her cards to attack Taki.

The attack succeeded, done 300 dmg to Taki's main hp.

Nana had ended her turn.

Taki adds two cards to the fort, have full house of all cards in his ring.

Taki folded, ending his turn.

Nana adds no new cards to the fort, have demanded one of her cards to attack Taki.

The attack failed,  Taki's fighter card, ko'd Nana's SwordsMan woman card, into the discarded pile, heavily injured.

Nana had ended her turn.

Taki can't add any more cards, because his full house. He announced his cards to fusion attack, Nana.

The attack was not entirely successful as it only caused 800 points of damage to Nana's single card, while Taki's fusion attack cards dealt a total of two attacks. As a result, the damage inflicted on Nana's main health points was reduced to 500 dmg.

Taki had ended his turn.

Nana adds one new card to the fort, had folded.

Nana ended her turn.

Taki's ring is at full capacity, so he is unable to add any more cards to it. Despite this, he orders his cards to execute a fusion attack against Nana.

The attack was partially successful, dealing 800 points of damage to Nana's individual card. The  damage was ultimately reduced to 500 points when it was applied to Nana's main health points.

Nana was knocked out, resulting in a clear victory for Taki.

"Great work, Taki!" Sophia applauded as she congratulated him on his ninth card battle win. "You now have 300 card points to look forward to."

"Nice job, Taki!" Nana said as she gave him a high five. Taki responded with a laugh and asked, "Do you want to play again?"

"Absolutely," Nana replied, smiling.

Taki and Nana both rolled their dice, which spun around the table like a whirlpool. Taki's dice landed on 5, while Nana's landed on 4. As a result, Taki won the roll and earned the right to go first, while Nana would take the second turn.

"Both players had seven cards in common on their tables," Nana observed, waiting for Taki's decision.

"Does it bother you that we're the cheapest to win on practice for card packs?

Shouldn't you Taki, try to negotiate a deal to win against the bosses of the card fighters you already won against and earn alot Card Tower points for free, in order to save the state of the rescue card tower?"

Taki shook his head. "No, it's fine," he replied, picking up a card from his table.

"Something is better than nothing, and I'll eventually catch up to buy a card pack."

"Alright then," Nana smiled.

Taki added one card to the fort,  discarded one card.

Havd added another  new card to the fort, have ended his turn.

Nana discarded two cards an added three cards to the fort, have ended her turn.

Taki adds a new card to the fort, dud the special ability on his new card to just stay in the ring.

Taki adds another card to the fort, and demanded his cards to attack Nana. The attack succeeded,  done 600 dmg to Nana's main hp.

Taki ended his turn.