playboicarti: wack asl

torylanez: Carti spittin' facts

______________________________

Y/N was a little shocked that even Carti was hating on him,he sighed, pushed it aside for the moment and scrolled to his dms to see who texted:

3 new texts from jennaortega

"Hey,what kind of voodoo did you do in that studio?!"

"All your songs are on the charts!"

"Where are you asshole?!"

Y/N looked up at Seth who was waiting for the rapper's reaction.

"Seth... I'mma need you to get some more water to splash my face"

______________________________

Y/N was pacing around the hotel room in just his pajama pants and socks, wondering where it'd all went this big... His whole life went from zero to a hundred thousand in a matter of days. After a while of gawking at his chart positions and finally replying to Jenna's texts with shaky hands, he then realized he was about 24 Million dollars richer than he was when he arrived in LA... And that was from DNA alone.

"Man..." Seth chuckled. "You really are used to panicking"

Y/N sat back on the bed. "not helping,man"

"Dude, relax" Seth shook Y/N's shoulder. "this is just the beginning,man... You can finally get yourself and Ava life you both wanted"

"And you," Y/N said. "You're a part of this crazy ride too, dingus"

"Ew, feelings" Seth gagged, earning a slap on the back of his head.

Suddenly,Y/N's phone started ringing.

Fish Face 😑

Y/N took a deep breath before answering, knowing fully well what was coming next.

"You're fucking famous,boy!" Came the voice,just as loud as Y/N had though it'd be. "Twelve songs on the charts?! Holy shit!"

"Good morning to you too, Ava" Y/N chucked.

"It's 12pm,dumbass!"

"Is that really the point right now?"

"Not really, I've been texting Seth and he says you've been asleep the whole week"

"Yeah,this music thing is a lotta work"

"It's the life you chose, kid. Don't complain"

"Complain? Big sis, we're rich as fuck!"

"Wait,what?! How rich?"

"Like 24 Million times richer than before...?"

"And counting!" Seth added.

The next few minutes were filled with excited screaming and exchanged bickering over Y/N's music. Ava also made Y/N put the call on speakerphone, telling Seth to make sure Y/N doesn't spend foolishly.

After the call ended, Seth and Y/N sat in silence and exchanged a look.

"Let's buy stuff!"

"Yep!"

______________________________

After a very.... Very long shower,Y/N was finally dressed in a black Death Note t-shirt, grey ripped jeans and a pair of white Nike Air Force 1s.

The boys were just about to head out when a knock sounded on their room door. Y/N went to answer it and was greeted by Joyner who held bags full of food in his left hand.

"Yo,Y/N!" Joyner smiled. "Finally awake huh?"

"What can I say?" Y/N chuckled. "I'm still not used to late studio sessions"

"You'll adjust in time,kid" Joyner dapped the boy up. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, please do" Y/N ushered the older rapper into the room. Once Joyner set the bags on the table,Y/N observed Joyner also brought weed with him.

"Ain't no way..." Seth whispered.

Y/N rolled his eyes, knowing very well how Seth got around weed.

"I figured we'd celebrate,kid" Joyner explained. "You're basically a superstar now and you deserve to unwind... We don't gotta smoke if you don't want to though"

"Nah, Joyner it's fine" Y/N explained. "I'm not much of a smoker but I'm fine with it... Seth on the other hand..."

"Total stoner" Joyner laughed. "yeah,he mentioned it"

"Y'all been bonding while I was knocked out?" Y/N asked. "wow, I'm jealous"

"Less talking,more puffing" Seth already started opening the bags.

______________________________

After a while of getting absolutely wasted,Y/N could barely feel the bed he was laying down on. They'd started with the small stuff and as they moved further he got forcefully reminded that he wasn't as used to it as Seth and Joyner.

The teenage rapper tried to control the new sensations in his body as they came. He'd finished three wraps and they were all definitely kicking hard. He was brought out of the clouds by his phone ringing. He picked up not even looking at the called ID.

"Hello?" Y/N wondered if he sounded high over the phone.

"Hello,is this Y/N?"

"This is him"

"I'm Jimmy Lovine, president of Interscope Records"

'Holy shit...'

Y/N sat up as quickly as the herbs would let him.

"I'm calling because we'd like to speak with you soon" Jimmy continued.

"How soon?"

"In a few hours... Does 3pm work for you?"

"Yeah... Yeah,it works fine" Y/N said.

"Perfect! See you then"

Y/N dropped the phone, turning to Seth and Joyner in disbelief.

"What happened?" Joyner asked.

"The president of Interscope wants to see me" Y/N was still dazed.

"It's gonna be a long week for you then" Seth said as he looked up from his laptop.

"Why?" Y/N wondered what was coming next.

"The CEO of Netflix wants to see you too"