19. The Hungarian Horntail

Lilly's POV
Harry was being tormented about the things the woman, Rita Skeeter, wrote about him. I was written as this powerful, but vulnerable, young witch who is trying to prove herself as a witch and not Sirius Black's evil daughter. I'm the innocent girl who was tricked into being a champion against my own will. The part about me is literally the only thing truthful about all of the articles she wrote... She knew I knew about her secret and I said to before I left, "Post anything untrue about me and I will personally report you to the Ministry, they will believe me." She was sort of terrified of me, but it was the only way I could make her understand what she was doing wasn't okay.
Anyway, when Malfoy was teasing Harry, I replied to him saying, "Hey Draco, remember you have detention today. I had the option of you helping either, myself, Professor Hagrid or Professor Moody. I'll guess you really want to be sent to Professor Moody, so report to his office tonight at seven, he will be waiting for you, and if I hear another word from you about the Rita Skeeter article today, you will have detention the rest of this week and fifty points from Slytherin taken." He gave me a dirty look and I said, "Want another punishment, Draco? I didn't think so..." Harry, Hermionie, and I spent a good amount of time together, mostly at the library and Viktor had a keen interest on being there as well.

Through the week, Hermionie and I tried to get the boys to talk to each other, but they wouldn't. Harry refused and so did Ron. Harry missed Ron, but refused to admit it. Why are boys complicated?! Then again, girls have an equal level of complication.

Everyone from third year up was allowed to go to Hogsmeade and when Harry, Hermionie and I went to the Three Broomsticks. After a while, Professor Moody and Hagrid noticed us. Hagrid wanted Harry and I to meet him at his place at midnight. I mind messaged Harry saying I'm going to leave through the portrait to go see Hagrid at 11:30. Hagrid smiled down at me.
When we got back we hung around all day and talked. Harry and Hermionie did some work while I read a book. Harry went to bed and so did Hermione. I saw in the corner of my eye, Harry, yeah I could see him under the cloak. I left to do my rounds, but instead went with Harry.
Hagrid showed Harry and me the dragons, but I was under the Invisibility Cloak with Harry. Hagrid took Madame Maxime on sort of a date.
The types of dragons that Charlie showed them were an Ukrainian Ironbelly, Hungarian Horntail, Common Welsh Green, Swedish Short-Snout, and a Chinese Fireball. I pointed to Harry's watch, we had to get back to see Sirius. I mind messaged Hagrid saying we had to go. He nodded and I whispered to Harry, "Look!" Karkaroff saw the dragons as well. Harry and I were already late, so, I teleported us there and Harry threw off the cloak. We saw Sirius and I said happily, "Hi daddy!" He smiled and said hello to me and we asked how we were and Harry and I said fine. Then Harry and I told Sirius how we were facing dragons. Sirius told us about Karkaroff and I told Harry about Karkaroff and then Sirius said that Skeeter said it was a false alarm that Moody was attacked the day before school started and that it wasn't. I agreed and said that he can spot anything, he's the best Auror the Ministry ever had. Sirius explain Bertha Jorkins and how Voldemort should know anything about the tournament. Then Ron came down and as he did, I said to Sirius, "Go, someone's coming! Love you!" He said 'I love you' back and disappeared. I was on the couch as Harry stood up and Ron came down and asked what we were doing. Harry stuttered and I said, "We were just talking about why our names would be in the cup and who put it in there, we're done now, I'll see you in the morning, Harry." I wasn't quick enough, but I heard Harry and Ron shout at each other. I sighed, things are going to be fixed. I know it will...

Thanks for reading! Vote please! :)
-Lilly :)