𝐒𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓁💔𝓃𝑒

Start from the beginning

" Uhh Mahir.. if you don't mind I can help ." She said softly and my brother got up giving her space..

She sat infront of me and stared cleaning the wound first.. my eyes searched for any bare part of her skin but found none. Her black top and white jeans hid it all.. just her hands and face were visible.

Fuck.. isn't she too simple?

I looked over my brother who gave me a warning look.

" Done.. " my therapist said getting up from the bed and keeping the box aside..

" Alright then.. I'll leave you two alone for the session.. " he said smiling at her to which she returned the same .. he then came to me and leaned down to whisper in my ears..

" I expect some decency from you this time brother.. "

" Sex isn't decent at all brother.." I whispered back..

" Fucking stop it.. she's not like any other girl.." he whisper yelled and I looked at the girl who was looking at the room's details unaware of our conversation.

" Oh sure she's different.. and I'll love to have a different taste.." I smirked to which he glared at me..

" For once just try to do this therepy Mihir.. because I can guarantee you this time it'll work because she's not here to warm your bed but to warm your cold frozen heart." And with that said he left the room closing the door.

" So .. Mr. Sehgal... Shall we start?" She asked now looking at me..

" So desperate huh?" I asked smirking to which she looked confused.

" Sorry?"

" Come here.." I said pointing towards me. She walked forward and just when she was at an arm distance from me I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over me... She gasped as she landed straight over me.

" Mr. Sehgal !" She looked shocked but I was too caught up with her fragrance..

Damn ... It's so intoxicating... She smells of wildflowers...

But look at the irony.. she was anything but wild.

" What? Don't act innocent... Isn't this what you're here for Ms. kapoor?" I asked looking at her lips and then back at her eyes..

" No.. the last time I checked I was here to talk with you.. to listen to you.." she said as she started to back off..

I stared at her action somewhat astonished.

Like she's not gawking at me.. nor is she trying to flirt..

Have it been any other girl they would've thrown themselves on me.. but just look at her.. all innocent.. calm and composed..

Is she really like this or is this a facade?

" I don't do therapies Ms. Kapoor.. I simply fuck my therapists.. if you're in for it then alright or else you can get the fuck out of here.." I got up from the bed and made my way towards the mini bar I had in my room.

Pouring myself a drink I added two ice cubes before turning to see her still looking at me with a calm look on her face...

I walked towards her and wrapped my one hand around her waist pulling her to my chest when she placed her palms over my chest..

See.. the facade is dropping now..

" Mr. Sehgal.. this is highly in appropriate.." her words took me off-guard and I realised she pushed me away from her .

Is she trying to reject me? The audacity .

" Ms. Kapoor.. leave... And never come back.." I said with gritted teeths.