Alex

Rose was walking around her room aimlessly, bored out of her mind until the door opened. Kylie walked in.

"You're in luck," she told the young girl. "They have decided it is time you meet some of the others."

"They? Who's they?" Lucius asked.

"We're watching the movie with you, dipshit. How are we meant to know?" Rose asked. "And might I remind you, we have forgotten nearly everything apart from our names."

Rose grinned and ran quickly to Kylie, who then laughed in amusement at the girl's eagerness. They walked out of the room, down a few corridors and into a kind of interrogation room.

When Rose entered, she saw the same boy she saw on her way to her fighting lesson. Once they entered, the boy, who had previously been staring at the table he was sitting at, looked up.

"Hi," he spoke up.

"Hey," Rose replied. Upon hearing the her voice, the boy realised she had a British accent.

"You're British?"

Everyone in the hall laughed at the young boy.

"Great way to introduce yourself, Al," Rose told her best friend.

Rose was taken aback, but nodded nonetheless. "Yeah, I am."

"Oh, uh, sorry. I'm Alex," the boy told her, scratching the back of his neck.

"Rose," she replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

And from then on, they were friends.