"Hello?" Tara asked as she answered, "Hello." The unknown person said with a pause, "Is Christina there?" the unknown person asked. "No, she is not available. May I leave a message?" Tara asked, heading out of the kitchen. "Uh, yeah, well, um," the unknown caller stuttered, "yeah, sorry. I'm a friend from her group—oh shit," the unknown caller said. Tara grabbed a small stool "from her shit?" Tara repeated with a grin, putting the small stool against the bookshelf. "Umm... look, just tell her I'm from the group," the unknown guy said. Tara stepped on the stool, reaching for the top shelf for the key to the liquor cabinet. "I'm Charlie. She got my number," Charlie said. "Or she goes to your group?" Tara asked, still looking for the key with her hand.

Tara finally finds the key. "I shouldn't have... um," 'Charlie' said with a pause as Tara stepped off the stool, "just tell her that Charlie called." 'Charlie' said. Tara started walking back to the kitchen, taking out her phone. "I will do exactly that, Charlie, once you tell me what kind of group we're talking about." Tara said as she started texting Amber, "Is it AA? NA?" Tara asked, 'Dude, I think this is my mom's new BF." Tara texted.

"You sound exactly like she describes you." 'charlie said as Tara waited for Amber to replied "She talks about me in group?" Tara asked 'Seriously???' Amber texted "I don't think I can really talk about that." 'Charlie said hesitated. "What does she say about me?" Tara said as she walked in the hallway to her front door grabbing the mail that was on the floor by the door. "She loves you very much." 'Charlie said "What does she love about me?" Tara said as she reached the front door "Oh,okay. Well" 'Charlie said thinking about it "She loves that you're creative." 'charlie said as she finished doing what she was doing "You love art and TV and movies." 'charlie said "Okay, well, lots of people love movies." Tara said with a scoff.

Tara reaches the kitchen "Yeah, but she says you love scary movies and that you guys have that in common. She's proud of making a fan out of you." 'Charlie said as Tara looked through the mail "She is?" Tara asked with a surprised tone. "Yeah. She told me the other day, she wonders..." 'charlie paused for a second then added "what's your favorite scary movie?" charlie said his voice changed at the end into a creeper voice. Tara not noticing that walking to the oven "Uh... The Babadook. It's an amazing meditation on motherhood and grief." Tara said, stirring the noodles.

'Charlie' laughs "Isn't that a little fancy pants?" 'Charlie' said "Well, it's elevated horror." tara said still stirring, "Uh-huh. What does that mean, "Elevated horror"?" 'charlie asked "It's scary but with complex emotional and thematic underpinnings. It's not just some schlocky, cheeseball nonsense with wall-to-wall jump scares." Tara said "Sounds kind of boring to me. Have you ever seen Stab?" 'charlie' asked

"Once, I think. At a sleepover when I was, like, 12." Tara said putting the spoon down on the counter "You live in Woodsboro and you don't know Stab?" 'Charlie' said as tara started playing with the knife in the knife holders. "Your mother loves that movie." 'Charlie continued "She talks about it all the time in group. How well do you remember the original?" 'Charlie' asked. "I don't know. I mean, it was super '90s." Tara said as she walked over to a cabinet. opening it "It was really over-lit and everyone had weird hair." Tara said, pulling out a drainer closing the cabinet.

"Uh-huh Do you remember the beginning?" 'Charlie asked as Tara put the drainer in the sink"Not really. It started with a kill scene, right? They always started with a kill scene." Tara said, grabbing the pot and draining the noodles. "Yeah, that's right. That's right. It's a girl at home, alone. She answers a wrong number and starts talking with the killer who makes her play a game." Charlie said as Tara puts the pot on the counter.

"Would you like to play a game..." 'charlie' said, causing tara to freeze "Tara?" 'charlie said in a creepy voice, making Tara hang up. Tara looks around pulling her phone going to the security app pressing the button that locks all doors. 'It was some psycho. Im locking all doors' tara texted amber