Entry #1

Title: To Wait or To Regret

Username: YoursTruly-26

***

"Never surrender in something you know you can still fight for, because if it's difficult to wait, it is more difficult to regret."

"Ayesha Nicole Shelton, you're late!" nakapamaywang na s sa akin ng bestfriend kong si Angel.

"It is the first time that you're late, and to think that you're 1 hour late is something new. You were never late before." Dagdag naman ni Shanelle.

"I know, I'm sorry. Something important came up, and I must meet him." I said as I take my seat.

"Oh, important? Him?" Sambit nila at tiningnan ako with matching taas kilay.

"Ehm, yeah." I answered.

"So, mind telling us who is this "him" that you had just meet because he is "important" and that leads you being late for our friendship date?" tanong ni Shanelle na sadyang diniinan ang salitang HIM and IMPORTANT.

"Should we order first before that?" I asked, then they just stared at me, waiting for a reason. "We just had coffee, okay? I told him that I would be meeting you two, that's why we just had coffee and a cake." I explained.

"Oh, I thought he didn't treat you." Sabi ni Angel.

"Of course, he's not like that. You two should know that!" I told them. "Waiter!" I called out the waiter near our table. Nang lumapit na ang waiter ay binigay na namin ang mga order namin.

By the way, I am Ayesha Nicole Shelton, 22 years old, a famous fashion designer, and a registered pharmacist. And the daughter of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, but of course that wasn't the truth. My father is the owner of the biggest company in the country, while my mother is the owner of the famous clothesline worldwide known as Scarlett, my mom is also a famous fashion designer, and with her influence I also became a fashion designer, but as for me being a registered pharmacist, I got that without the influence of my parents.

My friends Angel Ventura, is a 22 year old famous painter and she's also a psychologists, and Shanelle Antonio, 22 years old, a famous writer and she's also a dentist. We were best of friends since birth, hindi man iisang university ang pinasukan naming pero close na close pa din kami.

"AYESHA! Are you listening?" Tanong ni Shanelle na gumising sa diwa ko.

"Kanina pa kami nagtatanong dito, ah!" Dagdag ni Angel.

"Sorry, masaya lang ako." Sagot ko. "Ano na ulit ang tanong ninyo?" Tanong ko.

"Hay naku!" Irap nila. "Nakalimutan mo na ba SIYA?" Tanong ni Shanelle, habang may tinitingnan sa phone niya.

"Sino?" Nakakunot noo kong tanong.

"Si Luis Josh." Seryosong sagot ni Angel.

"Kaya ka nga pumunta sa Canada para makalimutan na siya." Dagdag naman ni Shanelle. Pumunta nga ako doon para makalimutan ko siya, kadarating ko lang dito sa bansa 2 days ago.

"Basahin mo 'to." Iniabot sa akin ni Shanelle ang phone niya, at binasa ko ang nakalagay doon,

Luis Josh Levine updated his status.

1 hour ago

No words can explain the happiness that I am feeling right now. Thank you so much for letting me see you again! Alam kong maraming taon na ang nasayang dahil sa akin, but I assure you that I will let you feel how much I love you. Thank you for the chance! I LOVE YOU, A.N <3 <3 ..