Chapter 1

I had gotten of the train around 25 minutes ago, i had put my belongings with everyone elses and headed to the great hall. Taking in the new scenery as i walked down the empty halls. I was nervous, everything was new, the people, the school, everything. It was the end of 6th year as i left my old wizarding school. I feel my hands growing sweaty as i peer through the door to see there wasnt many 1st years left. It was nearly my turn to be sorted, i was dreading it, having to walk up infront of everyone. The amout of eyes that would be on me as i get sorted into my house.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts as i hear dumbledore speaking once again. This was it.
"Now, before the feast starts i have to inform you there shall be a new 7th year joining us. You shall treat her with respect. Please welcome Adeline Black!" Dumbledores voice echos through the hall, I take one deep breath before walking into sight, i walk through the middle of two large long tables, behind those two there was another large table. I walk straight upto the front of the room, one boy catching my eye. His fluffy brown hair, his cold expression, brown eyes. His eyes meet mine, we hold eye contact for a few seconds before i look away. I reach the front of the room, stepping upto the stool. I take a seat on the stool, facing everyone which was the part i hated the most. It only took a few seconds for the hat to call out slytherin. I got up, walking straight over to the first spot i saw on the slytherin table which was beside a brunette girl who was sitting directly infront of the boy id seen walking in. I look up at the professor, waiting for him to speak. "The feast may begin" He states, going back to his seat.

I turn my head back to the table to see a large amout of food appearing on the table infront of us and before i had even had a second to get comfortable the girl beside me was already talking to me. "Hi! Im pansy, its great to meet you!" she says excitedly, i look at her before speaking. "im Adeline..although you already heard" i say like a idiot. She smiles, laughing as i sit there confused on why she was laughing. "Well Adeline, i can tell we will be good friends." She says, as the boys around her look at her. I soon relise they were all friends. "Well, since theyre not doing it i'll introduce them. This is Draco" She says, looking at the blonde boy, he looks at me as i look at him. "Draco Malfoy." He nods, giving me a small smile. Thats when another boy joins in on the conversation. "Im Blaise Zabini, Great to meet you." He speaks, making my attention fall on him. "Nice to meet you to blaise." I say, before turning back to look at the girl named pansy. As soon as i do another boy speaks, making my head turn once again. "Im Tom Riddle, this is my brother Mattheo." Tom says, making the brunette that i was looking at before which i now knew was mattheo, speak. "I can speak for myself Tom." He says coldy, turning his attention back to me. He looks me in the eyes as he speaks. "Mattheo riddle." He introduces himself, i give him a small nod. I look at the boy sat the other side of me. "And you are?" I say, kind of questioning myself. "Oh, my apologies. Theodore Nott, but you can call me theo for short." He nods reassuringly. "Its been great meeting you all but i should probably go to my dorm, i need to shower and unpack." I say standing up, a few nod telling me theyd see me later so i headed off to find my dorm. It took me 15 minutes to get there, the place was huge but atleast i got to explore abit. I walk into the room, a double bed agaisnt the wall, everything a emrald green kind of colour. My bags were on the floor at the bottom of my bed, ready for to be unpacked.

It had took me 2 hours to unpack and get ready for bed, i was exhausted after the long day. I locked my dorm room door before getting into bed, pulling the covers over my legs. I got comfy, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

-

This is the first chapter!! lmk how i did please 🙏 I will try update this tommorow<33

Words:790