𝐄𝐱 , ᴷᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

⌖

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱. 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭."

smut warning

"Whatchu' call me for Kev?" Sincere asked, holding the phone up with her shoulder and leaning her head as she mixed the pasta around.

"What? I can't call you know?" the raspy voice spoke through the phone. Sincere sighed, grabbing her phone and put him on speaker, she sat the phone on the counter.

"Why you calling me? Where ya' hoe at?" Sincere raised her eyebrow, still moving through the kitchen.

Kay could hear her opening and closing the cabinets, "Whatchu' doing?" he questioned, changing the subject.

"I'm cooking."

"Cooking what?"

"Cajun Alfredo." she replied, adding the seasonings and mixing a bit more.

"Bring me a plate." he told her. One thing he missed about Sincere, was her cooking. While they were together, if Sincere didn't cook it, he's not eating. She always knew how to throw down in the kitchen.

"I'm not bringing you nothing, You can come get it." she laughed, turning off her stove and walking into her living room.

"Forreal? I can come slide?" He geeked, Sincere chuckled, grabbing her remote and turning on TV.

"You sound so excited. You only coming over to get this food, nothing else." She knew how Kay was and that's exactly how she kept falling for his trap.

Her and Kevin went together for about three years, but they ended up splitting up due to the fact that they were ruining eachother.

They began dating when Kevin was 15 and Sincere was 16, they were young and made mistakes. When they look back at them, it just makes them shake their head.

Neither of them was ready for a relationship.

"I'm not even on that timing, I'm on the way."

"Okay, bring some za." she hung up the phone and watched the show, shameless, every now and then— reaching over to gently rub her teacup yorkie.

                    ____• ۞•____

"You missed me, baby?" Kay breathed out as he pounded into Sincere, watching how her ass moved each time he thrusted into the girl, holding a tight grip onto her lace.

Sincere's apartment was filled with skin clapping, moans, whimpers, and more. "No— oh fuckk, yes I missed you, KayKay." She stumbled over her words due to how much pleasure she was in.

He pulled out, Sincere whined at the lost of contact. "Turn around, mama." Kevin looked down at his fucked out ex lover.

she could barely move because her body was so sore, Kay gently turned her over on her back before lining his self up with her entrance but not before slapping his tip on her wet folds, hearing a low whimper from Sincere.

He slowly slid in, feeling her wet, warm walls absorb his dick. "Fuckkk, Sin." He let out a low moan and pushed more of himself inside her. "Wait, Kay! It's too much."she  moaned, placing her hands on his pelvic bone.

"Nah, you good. You can take it." He grunted, slamming his hips into hers repeatedly, making her damn near scream.

He covered her mouth and leaned down, kissing her neck and jaw, giving her hickies.

"Mm— fuck, Sincere. Ease up, Baby." He moaned, as she tightly clenched around him.

He took his hand from her mouth and slightly squeezed her neck, "Míame, mami." She opened her eyes to see Kay staring back at her, the sight only made her wetter.

His lips were tucked in between his gapped teeth while his eyebrows were farrowed.

"Oh my godddd," Sincere whimpered. He went deep, his dick jabbing her spot, making her eyes start to roll back.

She grabbed the side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss, his tongue slid into her mouth as she groaned at the taste.

He pulled away before looking down at the bulge in her stomach. "See where I'm at? You feel it?" He took her hand in his and pressed down on her stomach, which made the intensity increase.

She gasped at the pressure, it was becoming too much. "I can't— shittt—s—" she couldn't even get her words out. Her eyes began to water and her legs started to shake.

She closed her legs but they were quickly pushed back open. "Close 'em again, and Ima' fuck you up."

"Joder, papí. Estoy a punto de correrme!" She moaned loudly.

"You betta' not. Hold it, Sin." Kay thrusted into her faster and deeper as he felt his dick twitch in her, "Keep taking it for me." He pushed her hair out of her face and kept his eyes on hers.

He took ahold of her jaw, "Open," she opened her mouth as spit dripped from his mouth into hers.

"Let go, Mama." and with that, her liquids squirted out of her while her whole body shook, "Fuckkk." She cried.

Kay was right behind her, a thick load of nut shot into her as they both let out a loud moan.

He still slowly thrusted into her so that they could both ride their high out, "Mmm." Kay hummed while he pulled out, making her whimper.

"You did so good, Sin." He kissed her forehead and watched as her eyes started to close.

𖣔 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐲𝐲 ; 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 ??? 𝘐 𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘺𝘵𝘣𝘣𝘣 😛 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 𝘣 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ????

𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘎𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚 ?

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛 ??