"so we can be friends, if not then can i get your instagram?"

"you can get my instagram.." yamari mumbled.

"bet." darien smiled as they exchanged phones to put their instagram in. while they were doing so, yamari noticed someone staring at him. he turned around fully to see kayden staring directly at him as he approached the two.

"wassup, kayden." darien smiled in his face as if he wasn't just talking shit about him with kj.

"shut the fuck up." kayden mumbled, grabbing yamari and pulling him away from the boy.

"nigga, that hurt." yamari mugged him as he snatched his arm away. "whatchu' do that for?" he asked.

"cause ion trust him, especially around you." kayden said as they walked into the classroom right as the bell rung.

"oh, well why not? he said he just wanted to be friends.."

"he not a good friend, yamari. you don't need to be friends with him, you too good for that." kayden explained, taking his seat beside him. "anyways, how was your morning? you ate?"

"no, my mom ain't cook breakfast this morning like she usually does." yamari shrugged. he was hungry but he really didn't have time to fix him anything. usually he'd have breakfast waiting on him downstairs since his mother always cooked for him.

it was a basic breakfast that consisted of grits, eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. it was yamari's favorite, and he couldn't help but assume that his mother didn't cook because of what went down yesterday.

"you want some fruit? i got cut some up this morning for later." kayden asked as he dug into his backpack for the container. one thing yamari always loved about kayden was how nice and caring he was. he always did whatever he could to make sure yamari was ok.

yamari smiled as kayden pulled out a medium sized container filled with freshly cut up fruit. there were strawberries, pineapples and watermelon inside.

"you are so sweet to me." yamari mumbled as kayden slid the container over to him.

" yamari mumbled as kayden slid the container over to him

sighing, kaizen dragged himself to his 1st block. this would be his first time going to school after the incident happened with zyaire and he wasn't prepared. him and zyaire had the same classes, the only one they didn't have together was math.

he had been trying to stay away from school for as long as he possibly could but he was a senior. there was always something that they had to get signed or pay for.

taking a deep breath, kaizen walked into the classroom, ignoring the teacher who was asking him why he was late. kaizen avoided everyone's stares, including zyaire's as he made his way to his seat. ever since iyanna made that post, kaizen had been noticing all of the weird stares and he didn't like it not one bit.