Wonders

Chapter Two

No One's P.O.V.

It has been four days since Jay found Kai unconscious. Kai never moved, twitched, moaned or even wake up. He just lied on his bed motionless. He breathing was normally and every morning Cole changed Kai's bandages.

Every hour or two everyone switched shifts on watching over Kai. Sometimes it was more than one person watching over Kai. Cole and Nya seemed to watch over him the most. Jay only did once, Lloyd did a few times as did Zane.

Jay had been feeling that he could have prevented the accident. He has been staying away from Kai and from the guilt. The nights were hard on him. Jay would eventually turn and look down at Kai. He just wish he would wake up already.

That morning Zane was making breakfast and everyone was pumped. Zane was planning on pancakes and bacon. Cole decided to watching Kai while everyone ate and when someone was done they could switch. They agreed that Kai would not be alone just in case he woke up with confusion or he hurt himself.

Cole sat on the other bed that was owned by Zane. Kai continued to lay still and motionless. Kai was probably starving in his dreamless forced sleep. Cole looked at his hands and played with them. As leader he had a lot of weight on his shoulders.

Minutes passed and Jay finally came in and Cole walked do it for food. Jay was convicted to go and watch over Kai. He didn't want to but the others said he did it the least and it was his turn. Jay just sat on Zane bed and stared down at the floor.

He thought about what it would be like from Kai at the moment. Indescribable. Jay curiously looked up at Kai and watched his chest rise and fall. He suddenly watched his chest jerk upwards and Kai mouth open. Jay has finally seen something new from Kai. Jay stood up and walked to Kai's bed.

He stood next to the bed and watched Kai as he began to breath through his mouth. Jay heard a gasp of air be taken in by Kai and a shaking hand move towards his bandaged forehead. The hand felt the bandages and the hand fell on the pillow. The hand became and fist and Kai groaned in pain.

"Hey Kai it's fine." Jay said and got on his knees beside the bed. Kai's breathing quickened as he woke up more. Kai head throbs with each heart beat in his ears.

"Somethings wrong. . ." Kai whispered and turned on his side to face Jay. Kai opened his eyes, "Somethings wrong. What day is it? How long has it been?!"

Kai quickly sat up and Jay was going to force him to lay down but that is what he has been doing for four days. "Slow down Kai you just got up. I am going to get the others."

Jay ran out off the room to the kitchen and stopped at the doorway. All eyes were on him and Nya stood up. No words could form in his mouth so he nodded and everyone stood up and ran to him. "Wait! Go slow on him. He just got up."

We all ran to the room and slowly walked in. Everyone smiled to see him and Kai looked confused and irritated.

"What day is it and how all has it been? Jay wouldn't answer me." Kai pulled his legs to the side of the bed and quickly stood up. He stopped when his legs gave out.

"Hey hey hey. Kai stop your going to hurt yourself." Cole said and helped Kai to the bed. Kai sat on his bed and everyone came in the room more.

"Don't you think I already hurt myself?!" Kai said in rage and pointed at his forehead. Kai turned to Zane. "Zane you have to listen to me. Something is wrong. I saw it! The screaming and running." Kai looked down and put a hand on bandage on his forehead.

"Screaming and running? Did you see a vision?" Zane asked and Kai stood up again nodding and Cole quickly caught him again. Cole put him on the bed. "Hmm interesting."

Jay stepped up and kneeled next to the bed. "Can you tell us what happened in the bathroom, Kai? I found you bleeding from your forehead."

Nya came and sat next to Kai and rubbed his back. Lloyd, Cole and Zane sat on the bed in front of Kai.

"I woke up in the morning and felt something. . different. I went to go to the bathroom and get ready and I couldn't look away from the mirror." Kai said and thought to himself. "The mirror."

Kai quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom not falling. Many 'hey's and 'no's were heard. Everyone piled in the bathroom and saw Kai leaning close to the mirror. Cole, Jay and Zane looked at each other. Lloyd walked up to Kai.

"Hey Kai. What are you doing?" Lloyd asked. Kai looked to everyone.

"This morning when I looked in the mirror my eyes kept changing red and showing me images." Kai leaned in the mirror again and suddenly Kai's body jerked back and hit the wall. He slide down it and sat on the floor. "Oh my god. That was way more violent as the past ones."

"Kai are you really okay?" Nya asked and got on her knees next to Kai. Kai rubbed his forehead and kept eyeing Lloyd.

"Yes I am for now. I don't know about Lloyd though." Kai said and every pair of eyes but Kai's were on Lloyd.

"What?" Lloyd asked and Kai shrugged.

"I can't say it may affect the future. It is what Sensei Wu does." Kai says and Zane walked to the other side of Kai and helped him up Jay got his other side and they took him to his bed again. Everyone exited the bathroom but Lloyd.

'What is going to happen to me?' Lloyd thought to himself and left the room.

Lloyd walked to the mirror and stared at himself and walked out of the room. Kai was back on his bed.

"To answer your previous questioned Kai it has been four days since you hit your head." Cole spoke and Kai nodded his head.

"Tomorrow. ." Kai whispered but all heard.