Prologue

Please comment on things you like and that i could improve on. I don't know much about the ranking system in the army so in this story commander this the highest sorry for any problems this may cause.

Prologue: The Virus

When someone told me life's too short to live so live life to the fullest, I thought they meant about everything in general but i missed the bigger picture. People today take everyday things for granted. I never knew how much i would miss those things till now but lets not get ahead of ourselves. let me tell you how the world fell apart.

"This just in there seems to be a new flu academic spreading across the globe, Scientists don't seems to know where it came from but advice's you not to panic as everything will be fine. Others say it's just like the swine flu, this was Jenny Thomas with the news".

That was the start of it, "swine flu round 2" they call it but didn't think much more of it. How wrong they where. I know us Brits complain a lot but now i think about it that is one of the things keeping us going. When the virus spread over the other countries, Scientists thought it spread by the water or air but teats found nothing wrong with any of them. So when the tests came up short, The scientists thought it was just another virus but we soon found out that the only way to get the virus is when pasted through physical contact.

The government of each countries decided that people would be informed about the virus being harmless but scientists where to keep an eye on it and report any change. That was 6 months before the virus struck it's first attack. Symptoms of the virus was like any over virus; runny noses, sneezing, watering eyes with bad headaches and being so tired that you just couldn't get out of bed. People who get the virus were told to stay in their houses and take plenty of water. Soon the virus was an everyday thing, Scientists stopped reporting the virus and started working on what they thought was more important, People forgot about the virus and continued with their lives.

Soon people who had court the virus stared getting worse but still the government couldn't fine anything, couple of people who were some of the first to catch the virus died. When this happened it startled the government so much that they kept it quiet from everyone else to stop a global melt down and to keep everything going. The government was stupid they only thought of themselves if they told people they could have stopped it or slowed it down at least. The only two people who stood by us was commander Coulson the leader of the military who fights for the people and hates the government for what they've done and the Queen who wanted to stay in Buckingham palace to stand by us but was forced to leave and go to a more safe and secure place.

When we needed the government the most they abandoned us in are time of need, only thinking of themselves. The Queen gave her final speech before going to safety, she told us that "we are not alone because commander Coulson will still fight and protect survives in the small haven called hope near Yorkshire". The world was in runes, gangs rose to power in different towns, cities and countries. Resistances who survived the virus where made to follow the gangs in their area, no one had hope for the human race and what was left of them hide in the shadows away from the virus infected creatures or the living dead is what the adult's called them.

No one was prepared...