FALLING FOR U

Seme!grizz
Uke!panda (obeying!panda)
ØH LØVE
CHARACTERS
PANDA
GRIZZ
ICE BEAR(mentioned)
CHAPTER: 1
FALLING FØR U
{SUMMARY}
Grizz has fallen for his brother by his sweet personality towards everone he loves his innocence but wants to be the ønly øne to take away his virginality and innocence nø øne else..
|SMUT/NSFW WARNING CRUSING INCLUDING|

_____________Falling før u_____________

Grizz P.O.V
At 8.34 my alarm rang for the fourth time causing me to finally wake up
"Good morning universe!"I say out loud and get out of my room.I see panda coming out of the bathroom but wearing his glasses he looked soo cute..! He was being grumpy at that but smiled at me and greeted me by "g.mornings to you grizz." "I see not wearing your contacts panpan looks so cute at you ." I tease him i came out in back t-shirt and pants we started wearing clothes due to our adulthood kicking in we had to keep our body hidden he was wearing a bunny hoodie his sleep hood I loved it his tail was visible we both go to the kitchen "hey ice-wait wheres ice?"I ask "he went to chloe's because they need a babysiter to look after chloe and her baby cousin for a week I suppose he made you breakfast as well."
We were alone...just me with panda..
"Well i better get to eating"
___
Panda had went to his bedroom while grizz was *thinking*.... panda decided to cosplay as sailor moon and later save it in his private gallery, grizz had only took few bits of his food while daydreaming about him and panda *I'cant imagine catching panda dressed in a skirt with no underwear and I come in the room the wind blows up his skirt reaveling his smooth cock and him making out with me calling senpai,daddy even more* little did grizz knew his panpan was dressed in a skirt . Panda went to his closet and took his cosplay out but his underwear was longer then his skirt so he decided to not wear them and lock the window but he didn't lock it properly and outside was windy he started to record his dance to sailor moon's theme song ..
Grizz was going to panda's room to ask him to watch a movie but as soon as he opened the door the wind blew up panda's skirt revealing his small cock grizz and panda both screamed in union grizz left the room immediently and went ti his room and locked his door sat on the ground and then bit his lip hornly "looks like god's on my side. I got to see my pan-man in a skirt with his small cock reaveling to him only if i could fuck him in the moment..if i did he couldn't handle my big cock it's real big 11 inches if i could he'd be begging for me to stop."

"What just happened...grizz saw me in a skirt and with my crotch reaveling ughhhh..*blushing* wait why am I blushing do I-no i don't like grizz"
Panda taught
"AM I FALLING FØR HIM ?"