How Dare She do this to me.

As her best friend betrayed her one lunch time by pretending to help out holly to get Adam to be her boyfriend. After being told that he doesn't like her but he had no clue that she felt this way. but her best friend asked him out instead so she had to deal with months of the cute couple when her best friend was cheating on her crush so she created a plan to allow him to find out this information without it breaking his heart which she knew he would be devastated. 

So she starts talking trying to build up trust especially as she doesn't want to come across jealous especially as prom wasn't that long ago at this point where she sat on a table all night chatting with him and building up connections so she tried to try and split them up by suggesting and hinting to her best friend and if she doesn't love him and doesn't stop cheating on him she would tell him as he was one of her closest friends and she would hate to jeaprodiase that friendship and not be controlling as all she wanted was to protect him from the heart break. she did eventually break it off which he was heart broken and she did tell him the truth about her best friend to allow him to learn the truth and move on even if it means losing him but they did get her to be close to him which allowed him to get to support when his best friend didn't want anything to do with him which started the arguments and teared the group apart. but she did get his snap so she could chat to him which made her happy.