"Have you guys eaten anything yet?" Lop asked.

"We eat before leaving the island, but I'm already hungry." Ruth replied, making Lop smile broadly.

"I'll be fine and share the rice with you two. I'll heat up the rice. You two pack up and take a shower first," Lop said with a smile, walking into his house. Lop immediately ran to the kitchen to prepare food for the both of them.

"It's so nice to come home from work and tired and see him waiting for us like this," Ruth told Kit.

"Well, that's true," Kit replied with a smile. Before they both put their bags in the room and took a shower, when they came back outside, they found Lop already heating up the rice. Kit and Ruth sat and eat and talked about the events that happened when they went to pick up Kim.

"Mr. Kim, did he kick Danai?" Lop asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I was shocked. And I was shocked too," Ruth said with a laugh. It reminded him of the time he brought his boss to the house of his old enemy, Danai.

"Mr. Kim is not that bad. he deserves to be a wife khun" said Lop jokingly. "What did you say? I still remember what we talked on the phone yesterday. There's something you said? Kit asked as he remembered.

"Could you forget? It's okay, I did my normal job" Lop replied to his friend in the usual way.

"Are you sure?" Kit asked again. But he's sure Lop is hiding something.

"Of course, you two will have enough time to eat and sleep. Aren't you tired from the long journey?" Lop said worriedly. Kit and Ruth ran off to eat and do the dishes before sleep.

+++++++++

They woke up this morning, everyone worked like normal. Three friends walk together to the big house to wait for orders from the boss. Today, Kit and Lop had to take Kim to work and take Baiboon to school. Ruth leaves with Kom and Kamol. While waiting, Lop saw Kom and Baiboon talking quietly, and when Kom left. Lop immediately went to look for Baiboon.

"Did Baiboon tell Khom about that day?" Lop whispered a plan to ask.

"I didn't tell anyone P'Lop, I didn't even tell P'Khom," Baiboon whispered back. Lop immediately nodded. Unbeknownst to Lop, Kit looks at Lop. Lop was surprised when Kit came in and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Damn I'm in shock," Lop said, telling Kit he stared at him for a moment. Baiboon immediately withdrew from the scene and waited in the distance.

"What is it?" Kit asked quietly. Lop didn't know how to respond.

"Nothing, nothing, I was just saying hello to Baiboon" Lop said, but avoiding Kit's glare he stared at him.

"Are you going to tell me yourself or is someone going to tell me?" Kit was threatened before. He's sure Lop is hiding something.

"I said it's nothing. You're overthinking it." Lop pretends to be irritated and overwhelmed. What are you going to say next?

"What is it?" Ruth came in and asked. Kit sighed took a deep breath and walked away to wait in the car.

"What did you do to make him angry again?" Ruth asked Lop.

"He's always mad. You probably already know. I was talking to Baiboon and he said I have something to hide, is he crazy? But Rut didn't say anything. Apart from patting Lop on the shoulder, he walked up to P'Khom.. When everyone was ready, Kit and Lop took Kim and Baiboon out of the house. On the way, in the car seat, Kit was the driver, there were several empty seats in front. Kim and Baiboon were sitting in the back seat.