Daenys stood behind the table of the counsel, hearing Otto and Viserys enter as she held the glass filled with wine in her hands. She could see Otto's fumed face as he dramatically reported the event to the King. "Gods be good," she heard Viserys sigh.

"The prince can not be allowed to act with this kind of impunity." The hand grumbled as he put his stone on the table. From behind Daemon, Daenys could see that he smirked: or practically rolled his eyes. "Brother," he greeted Viserys, completely ignoring Otto's existence.
"Daemon," Viserys answered and put his own stone in place before nodding a greeting to Daenys. "Your new gold cloaks made quite the impression last night, didn't they?"

"Did they?" Daemon answered innocently with a smug grin on his face, as if he knew nothing about it.

"The city watch is not a sword to be wielded at your whim." Otto spoke rather harshly towards the rogue prince. "They are an extension of the crown."

Daenys listened on silently as she poured Viserys some wine, knowing he'd probably need at least three filled cups if he wanted to survive the endless battles of words between his hand and his brother. Then she moved on to Daemon and the lord of house strong, Lionel.

"The Watch was enforcing the Crown's laws," Daemon spoke back perhaps even more harshly before slightly looking up at Daenys next to him as she poured him a drink. "Wouldn't you agree, princess?"

This caused Otto to tense angrily.

Daenys exchanged a glance with the man next to her. "My prince," she began kindly. "I don't think tha-"

"Making a public spectacle of wanton brutality is hardly in line with our laws." Otto interrupted her rudely, answering for her. Daenys sighed under her breath at his interrupting before she poured the lord of house strong a drink, who send her a 'gods help us' glare. Causing her to smile slightly at his irritated gaze. But she kept the smile to herself as she turned from Lionel, nodded once more to Daemon (as a form to not be rude) before she went on to lord Beesbury.

"Nobles from every corner of the realm are right now descending upon Kings Landing for my brother's tourney," Daemon targaryen argued. "Do you want them mugged, raped, murdered?" He suggested as he send the Hand a glare. "Our city should be safe for all it's people."

Daenys paused at his words as she was about to pour lord beesbury's drink. He sounded like he truly cared about the people in his kingdom. (Apart from the once he'd slain ofcourse)
However, her attention drifted back to lord beesbury as she noticed the old man shifting uncomfortably in his chair at her presence. "A drink, m'lord?" She asked kindly, noticing he was about to fall a sleep.
"One would certaintly hope for a drink during these nights," the man grunted, leaving Daenys with a slight chuckle as she gave him a cup full of wine before turning toward her father.

"I agree, i just hope you won't have to maim half of my city to achieve this." King Viserys informed his brother, knowing he'd damn well do so.

Daemon shrugged.
"Time will tell."

Daenys held back a chuckle at his comment, causing her father to frown slightly. But as she was about to pour his cup he put his hand over it, shaking his head at her. He wouldn't drink during a counsel, he didn't find it proper.

"We installed prince daemon as commander to promote law and order," her father spoke up, gladly siding with the prince to put the hand in his place. "The criminal element should fear the city watch." Lord Corlys pointed out, causing the heads around the table to turn towards him and Daenys.