Chapter 1 ~ Stolen

One pleasent afternoon 12 year old Crystal was playing in her poor families house. It had 3 rooms and a kitchen. No bathroom. Their bathroom was a hole in the back yard. There wasn't even a shade around it for privacy. Crystal's family was very, very, very poor. Most nights they didn't have enough food. They fed most of it to Crystals little brother, Henry so he could grow. Crystal would go to bed hungry most nights, if she was even lucky enough to get the bed one night. The only had one bed and Henry mostly used it. Then, everyone in town was called to townsquare. Crystal put her book away and walked outsife, following her family. " The King demmands new servants, slaves and more. Then the remaining people on this world will be terminated because this world is being destroyed." Guards jumped out of cars and into the crowd, grabbing children Crystals age. Crystal tried to run away, but she didn't get far. Two guards grapped her arms, wrentched them behind her back and cuffed her hands. They gaged her with a moldy, stinky sock. She choked. She twisted her wrists but erupting pain seared through her skin. The cuffs were metal and wire. If you moved you hands, the metal were press spikes into your skin and the wire would burn your skin. They lead Crystal into a car with the other slaves and drove to a huge airplane. Then they drove inside with 6 cars full of slaves. The plane took off and the Kings suprvisor pushed a button on a device then she heard a huge explosion as her world exploded. A tear rolled down her cheek. Then the kings suprivisor hit her. " No emotions!! " He screamed. Then the second world neared sight. They flew toward the blue and black world.