Dance under the Stars

Start from the beginning

" She is right though, Groups that dress alike have a 20% more likely chance to stay together" Tecna states with a smile

" She is right though, Groups that dress alike have a 20% more likely chance to stay together" Tecna states with a smile. Bloom comes out and looks completely out of dress-code.

" Bloom did you not like the outfit idea I picked" Scarlett asks " Not really, I mean how am I suppose to show off anything if I'm in baggy clothes" Bloom states with a irritated look "But that's the point it's to show we look amazing with or with...

" Not really, I mean how am I suppose to show off anything if I'm in baggy clothes" Bloom states with a irritated look
"But that's the point it's to show we look amazing with or without showy clothes" Musa says
"And shows our natural beauty" Flora adds since none of them have on makeup and their hair styles are all natural with no magic, hairspray, or bobby pins.
" Well I didn't like it, I wanna show off OK" Bloom snaps back while storming out.
" It's okay Girls, Next time I'll ask to make sure everyone likes the theme" Scarlett suggests
" Naw she's just tripping but I say next theme needs to be something music related" Musa jokes
" No Sun...No flowers.... No technology" they start to argue, but stop when Scarlett starts to laugh.
" We can talk over breakfast, Come on" Scarlett stars while leading them out the door.

Scarlett's P.O.V
•Cafeteria•
As we walk into the cafeteria with me leading, I see heads turn towards my girls. I just hold my head high while sitting and waiting to be served. Bloom didn't sit with us today, but that was an after thought once my food appeared. Before I could start our conversation of today, Headmistress Faragonda started to speak.
"Now ladies....Ladies" "LADIES BE QUIET FOR YOUR HEADMISTRESS" Griselda cuts in and everyone froze and went silent.
"Thank you Ms. Griselda. Now ladies as per Alfea tradition we will be having a gala tonight to celebrate the gift exchange tradition" cue cheering "LADIES" cue silent by Griselda "and we need all of your talents to help bring together this gala and we will be graced by the presence of our own Red Fountain" cue chearing again.
"BUT there will be teacher supervision and any love potion, spell or curse of any kind will not be tolerated" Griselda stated "But dancing encouraged" Headmistress Faragonda adds and then goes to talk how she met her husband but that was more towards Griselda.
"Ladies what do you think of this gala tonight" Musa asks
"I think it's wonderful, it will be my fist dance here" I say happily
"And that means I get to dress up to see my Prince Sky of Eraklyon" Stella almost shouts standing up if not for Tecna holding her down.
"Okay ladies let's go pick out our outfits" I say
"But shouldn't we finish breakfast?" Flora asks
"Just bring it with you, I wanna show off my dress" Stella says while running out the door and grabbing Flora on the way.
The rest of us run after Stella, but I slow to look for Bloom to see her talking to some other girls so I don't go to ask if she wants to come back to the dorm.
We made it back to the dorm and separate to try on our dresses and show them off to each other. But then I realize I didn't bring dress or did I????