Chapter 2

(The free service of the 8612th planetary system has come to an end)

(The Main Scenario will now begin)

                               *

A short white furred creature with two smal horns placed on the top of its head emerged into the view of the people.

'It's a Dokkaebi!'

As the train was still, everyone looked around to see the mess before them.

Dokja didn't understand why that particular name popped into his head at the moment as the entire cart grew dark...

'It's probably nothing, subways stop all the time...'

The familiar first lines of the protagonists fravorit web novel came ro his mind. But it couldn't be, it didn't make any scence. There was no way...

"fluffy.." stated the (h/c) woman who was clutching the elbow of the male.
"huh?" Snaped Dokja as he came out of his dazed monologue.

Realistically speaking, there is no way that this can be true. It was completely impossible, yet...

"Over there!"

"L-look! "

"What is that thing?"

'No i-it can't be... T-this is... '

Above the people, hovering in midare was a creature with two small yellow horns wearing a straw garment. It was too peculiar to be called a fairy, too malicious to be called an angel and too innocent looking to be called an devil so it was...

'So we called it a Dokkaebi'

                              *

Dokja continued to stare at the fictional creature in front of him while the people around him were murmuring and whispering about what the thing is before them.

And thats when Dokja reolised that the fictional world he had loved so much and the world of reality had overlapped.

Suddenly! The creature begun to speak.

"&#@¡*#!"

"&#@¡*#!!"

It continued to try and talk to the people but no one seemed to understand the language it spoke.

"Anybody understand it?"

"Ew its so ugly!"

"What the hells happening!?"

That's the problem, no one did... Well except Dokja of course.

'That thing must be the Dokkaebi that appeared in the first opening paragraph of TWSA'

This was the creature that hosted the tragedy that carried on all through TWSA.

'But thats impossible... There's no way, it can't be'

That very Dokkaebi, the one that used other people's suffering to gain more followers on its stream, was right in front of Dokja and (y/n)...