"Anjali-ji, I just wanted to give you this folder, the themes and general sketch of the designs are finalised. We will be ready for the look test in two months."

Anjali glanced through the folder, eyebrows raising, impressed. "These are wonderful, right Chotte?"

Khushi couldn't help but let out a laugh, slapping her hand over her mouth. Arnav noticed, eye twitching in irritation.

"Something funny, Miss Gupta?"

Khushi bit her lip to stop smiling and shook her head. "No sir."

Arnav clenched his eyes and exhaled forcefully. "I have a work for you. Our fabric wholesaler was supposed to deliver rolls of chiffon and organza but he didn't have his errand boy. Go to his shop and be back in an hour."

"Chotte..." Anjali sighed as her brother handed out a near impossible task.

Khushi's eye widened. "This warehouse is in the other end of town! And it's peak traffic hour right now! It will take me an hour just to reach there and then sort through AR's bundle and get back......."

"Are you saying you can't do it?" ASR knocked an eyebrow.

Logically, Khushi should say yes. She didn't have wings!

But the way that smug Satan incarnation leaned back into his chair and oh so triumphantly rested his chin on the back of his palm—

"I'll be back with time to spare."

ASR's eyes flashed with a challenge. "I'll hold you to that."

Walking out the office, she immediately gathered her bag and keys, dialing a number. After a few rings, the manager of the warehouse picked up.

"Namaste Mishra-ji, hum Khushi Kumari Gupta, AR se baat kar rahe hain?" [Namaste Mr.Mishra, I'm Khushi, from AR?]

"Ji boliye?" [Yes?]

Muttering a quick apology for what she was about to do--

"You know, ASR has been in a horrible mood this whole week."

Lies. Work had never been smoother.

"He fired three designers."

Hired. Among them one was Khushi

Running to the parking spot, she put on her helmet while awkwardly balancing the phone between her ear and shoulder, "And some designer pieces got damaged. I called to inform you that ASR has sent me to collect the fabrics he wanted."

I am so sorry Mishra-ji.

"ASR has been his legendary impatient self. But don't worry, I've started from the office, by the time I come all the way to the warehouse, handpick the fabrics and make it back, he should cool down. Or get more angry." She whispered the last part, he could almost hear Mishra-ji lose the colour from his face.