Chapter 1

Camera flashes and loud questions exploded on a sunny Delhi morning in front of AR Designs, the media attacking like a pack of vultures for a glimpse of the most eligible bachelor in India.

ASR or Arnav Singh Raizada, the ruthless CEO of the fashion industry.

Top two buttons undone, collar splayed over the blazer, one hand casually seated in his pocket as he strode into AR Designs with an air of arrogance and strode right through the crowd.

Pocketing his Ray-Ban, the frightening CEO strode forward in an authoritative bearing and walked right past them, ignoring the crowd chasing forward for a statement.

"ASR, answering a few questions would do good for our favour." Aman tried to convince him.

"I don't need a C grade newspaper's publicity. AR is a foundation and can stand on its own feet."

Aman shared a tired glance with Aakash, shaking his head. Aakash patted his back sympathetically.

This was the routine for the two as they trailed behind ASR, putting out his fires and pacifying employees who were on the verge of tears because of him.

Ever since the Lucknow disaster the media has been behind their back for a statement from ASR about the girl in the green lehenga. It has been four months and yet still the hot topic of discussion.

"Aman where's the file for the Milan clients?"

Aman looked at the clock. "Eight more hours."

"AMAN!"

"Coming ASR."

Eight Hours Later......

The three men walked into the Raizada Mansion, the sweat and tiredness of a long but productive day on their brow as Hari Prakash took their bags from them.

"Finally you guys are here. I was sure I'd have to directly come to the office from the airport to bring you home." A voice sweet as honey to the three men floated into the house.

Shantivan had gone a week long without that affectionate voice.

Arnav's lips tilted into a small smile. "Di, how was your business trip?"

Anjali Singh Raizada smiled at her Chotte.

"Bohot achi thi. Our LA clients loved the design and the deal was finalised." Anjali said with a hint of pride as if it were so easy. She was ASR too after all.

"Congrats Di." Aakash surged forward to hug his sister.

As a true Executive Head of AR, Anjali had the shrewd mentality of a business woman while maintaining an air of diplomacy towards the clients - carrying an aura of professionalism after more than ten years in the industry.

"That's my wife!" Aman grinned as he placed an arm around Anjali's shoulder, pride brimming in his eyes.

"Aap bhi na. As if I don't do this everyday." Anjali teased. "All of you freshen up and come downstairs, I'll have Hari Prakash ji serve dinner."