(An: i think there is no smut for now in my stories but i will try in future if i can.)

Both are lying under blanket with sweat and exhaustation. Now my energy return arthit say with smirk and kong just glare at him.

What why you are glaring me arthit ask. You should know who do 6 round at one time kong ask while massaging his sore ass. What why are you blaming are you not the one who tell me to continue arthit say and kong blush. Ok i am in fault so dont talk to me kong say who make face like he is going to cry.

Arthit got panic and say ok ok ok i am at fault so please dont cry. Kong see arthit and soon start laughing. Arthit see kong in disbelief and say are you fooling me. Ha...ha...ha....ha phi you got prank easily kong say but soon wince in pain.

Arthit smile and massage kong sore ass. Kong pout and say i thought you will become angry after i fool you but you are caring me. You are boyfriend so you can make me fool like this and why i will angry on you for small things. I also sorry i become hard on you arthit say. Dont say sorry i like it kong say. But are you not the one who is blaming me arthit say with tease. Phi!! kong whine and hide his face in arthit chest.

Phi thanks for everything and sorry for hiding a big secret from you. You love me so much that you tell your past but i did not tell my past. Its does not mean that i dont love you but i am not enough brave to tell you my past like you tell yours. I am not brave like you. I am not brave like i show. Sorry phi but i will tell soon. I will not let you in darkness for long time. I will tell you soon. I love you phi and i will always loyal to you. I will always believe you and protect you.

Kong think all of this with heavy heart and soon he sleep while thinking how his whole life change after meeting arthit.

Kong how many things are you hiding from me. I dont know why i say this but i have feeling that you are hiding many things from me. I dont why because i already tell you my biggest secret. Is your secret is complicated or very big. I dont know what really thing is but i will always believe you and never do anything before listen to you. I am waiting for you tell the secret you are hiding from me. You say you are not good and kind but in reality you are. How opposite you are kong from how you show to others.

Arthit think all of this with faint smile. When he did not hear and feel any moment from kong he see towards kong who sleep long ago. He smile seeing his sleeping peaceful face. How funny na before becoming kong boyfriend he think kong is angel while sleeping and devil while wake up. But now he think he love kong no matter what. He smile and kiss top of kong head. Soon arthit also sleep because of tiredness.

**********

So i hope everyone enjoy their sweet time with their family members dean say and everyone shout yes. Well i am happy you all enjoyed and also know you want to enjoy more but you cant because of studies. Everyone just nod without saying anything.

Well leave this i want to tell you all something as you know i tell that engineer 2nd and 3rd year student will go beach for gear cermony. So i and teachers decided the date and engineer students eager to know.

Well the date is of day after tomorrow. All 2nd and 3rd year happy to hear the news. Well i know gear is very improtant for engineer student also gear cermony. So i give permission to engineer student also engineer student is the winner of mostly games.

Well i am not saying other cant. I know everyone can and everyone try their best. So enough of my lecture. I know you also get bored dean say with little smile which make other also smile.