broken.

Description of blood and bruises,low-key words

Becky is tired, exhausted,Her body is in the middle of the street, bleeding like she's never bled before, people passing by stare and don't even bother to comment, the eyes of the citizens she saved watch her. As if she was a failure, a useless, a nothing, even the heroes of faircity decided to ignore her situation, she failed once and everyone pointed fingers at her, whispering and screaming, her uniform is torn in several places, blood was running down the street, and no one even bothered to clean it up, people just left They left her there, after even throwing rocks at her, all of faircity, now screaming, gossiping and whispering of how wordgirl has become useless, becky has tears running down her eyes, instead of sad ,becky is full of rage, her fingers, stuck in the ground due to the force with which she smashed the concrete of the street,Her chest rises and falls with her breath, while her eyes seem more and more golden, and in a deep glow, that could be seen for miles, even with so much anger, Becky couldn't Getting up, her body was hurting too much,She lets out a shrill, inhuman scream, trying to ease the pain, but nothing seems to work, Becky can feel a piece of thin metal pinning her arm to the ground, and tearing her skin more and more, .People started to name with insults, related to her, vocabulary,Appearance, way of talking, way of dressing, everything, becky almost got used to hearing random citizens calling her "bitch, whore, brat",Even some worse words that becky doesn't like to remember as she is about to devour a man approaches her, he has black hair and appears to be the same age as becky, she immediately recognizes the figure of scoops, she can barely hear herself what He's saying, but after concentrating a bit, she can hear his last words before he pulls away "I expected so much more from you.",Those words shattered Becky into little pieces, cracked her heart into pieces, she tried to answer but the only thing that came out of her mouth was pure blood, soon someone else was approaching, Becky Becky doesn't know if it's a man or a woman, but the person immediately puts her foot on becky's stomach,Making her let out a loud gasp of pain,And just walks over her like she's just a stumbling block, nothing more, nothing less, becky then looks at the person, she seems to be laughing, her laughs are loud and mocking, Becky could feel her eyes start to burn, ready to launch a laser beam, but before she could do anything a large hand made of metal, grabbed the person and slammed them into the ground.It didn't kill the mysterious person, but it still left her injured enough to scream in pain, Becky struggled and looked up, a large metal robot was above her,She can see tobey on the robot's shoulder,he looked much more serious than usual, and he didn't even care that his robot's hands were soaked in blood, he got down from the robot's shoulders, and went towards Becky, she was already prepared for the Worse, and closed her eyes, but Tobey knelt beside her, and carefully took the piece of metal that goes through Becky's skin and took it off Carefully , Becky let out a cry of pain, but then the feeling of relief soon took over, tobey put becky under his arms, and lifted her bridal style, taking care of every Part of the girl's broken body,becky was already fainting, but she managed to hear Tobey talking to her in an affectionate tone "don't worry dear, I'll take care of you, and take you home, your real home."

-this Headcanons will start another story!