Once upon a time

In Norway we grew up listening to our parents and grandparents tell us the tales of a young boy named Espen Askeladd. He had 2 brothers named Per and Pål, which I will call Peter and Paul from bow and Espen will be Eric so those who can't read Norwegian understand what I say. Anyway in every tale, Eric, Peter and Paul would go out on adventures to get to either the king to win the princess and half the kingdom, or out in the woods and outsmart a troll. Eric always won, and eventually he ended up with the princess and half the kingdom or at one point he was able to make a troll kill itself by telling him to cut open his own belly to have room for more porridge. But, what if we take Erica instead and her sisters Paulina and Petra? I think the trolls are more than interested in outsmarting the girls to get into their beds. But lets see what happens.

Once upon a time in a small village outside a town in Norway lived a single father with hos three daughters. Their names were Erica, Petra and Paulina. Erica was the youngest at 17, Petra was 19 and Paulina was the oldest at 25. All three were rate beauties, all inherited from their mother. All three had blue eyes like saphires, Petra and Paulina had dark, brown hair like their father and Erica had blonde hair like her mother. They were all slim with the right curves. Erica had trouble making her own dresses because her breasts were bigger than her sisters. Paulina was engaged to be married to a local man, and Petra had a suitor who wanted to marry her. Only Erica was truly single. One day as they were in the forest and chopping firewood for their cabin, they heard a loud roar. Paulina and Petra ran back home, but Erica wanted to please her father, so she kept chopping. "Who is chopping wood in my forest" she heard a loud, angry voice yell at her. "It's bot your forest, and my name is Erika Ashwood" she yelled back and kept chopping. She heard big footsteps aproach, and the ground and trees were shaking so bad she had to drop the axe. "A girl?" The troll said confused. He aproached her. "I will give you a deal. Come with me home. If you pass my test, you can chop all the wood you desire" he said and smirked at her. Erica thought about it for a second before she agreed. She was good at tests. The troll reached down a hand for her. "Climb up. It's easier for me to carry you" he said, and she did. He pulled her up to his head, pinched his fingers around her waist and placed her on his long, rocky nose. "It's easier for you to see and not be hurt" he explained andbegan to walk so Erica began grinding her womanhood over his nose. Erica gasped as she felt the weird sensation of her awkvard position, and blushed when she felt moisture seeping from her private area and down his nose. He jept walking for a long time, and she had to silence several moans. No matter how she tried to move her body, every position gave her an undignified ache between her legs, and she felt her breathing becoming more and more irregular until the ache between her legs exploded, and she began to tremble on the troll's nose. "Hm hm, yes girl. Don't fight it. This is only the first test of many, many more" he laughed. Erica's eyes rolled back in her head as the vibrations from his nose tickled her just right, and she moaned as she came undone again. "Wh..whats hap..pening to.. too meeee?!?" She panted and began working her hips on his nose to give her more of that delicous feeling she had from her belly to her toes. "You will see soon enough. If you remove your dress and hang down in my face from my nose, I have something even better for you" he said, and Erica threw her dress of and onto the ground, leaving her completley naked. She grabbed his nose and dangled from her hands above his mouth, and suddenly he stuck out his tounge to touch between her legs. The troll's tounge was long anf rough, like it was made of learher and rocks. He placed it so that when he walked, her womanhood would slide back and forth on his wet tounge. Her moans got louder, and soon she couldn't keep her body up anymore. "Let go. Suport yourself around my tounge" he mumbled, making the tounge move and her body exploded once more. She did as he said, and noticed her body was sweating. Her breathing came in shallow pants and her private area wouldn't stop leaking. After another 5 minutes, he finally stopped. He grabbed her waist to keep her still, and then he flicked his tounge hard and fast between Erica's legs until she screamed out her fourth orgasm. Then he brought her inside a cave in the mountain, walked through a large bedroom and placed her on the rock bed. He grabbed her arms and lega and tied them to chains in the wall, and she was hanging in the air, naked. With no word he stood up and dropped his shorts, making Erica scream in terror at the sight of his humongous troll cock. "No, please. It won't fit" she begged, but to deaf ears. The troll wanted her for himself. He brought a thick finger in her mouth to shut her up, and it stretched her jaw apart. He pushed it in and put into her warm mouth until his entire finger was sopping wet. He placed the wet finger at her entrance, and when she begged hil not to do it, he pushed it into her tight opening, making her scream as he took her virginity. He pumped his large digit in and out of her sopping cunt, and soon she was moaning with pleasure again. The troll sat down on the ground with her, and brought her head toward his semi flaccid cock, which were still longer than her and thicker than her waist. He started stroking it with his free hand as he pumped another finger imto her tight channel, making her gasp as he double penetrated her. He guided his cock to her mouth, and when she gasped as he added a third finger inside her, he pushed the tip of his cock against her mouth. She moaned as he fucked her tight pussy with his fingers, and began licking the tangy precum from the tip of his cock. She brought her mouth over as much of his head as she could, and soon another finger entered her pussy as the last finger began rubbing her throbbing clit. She moaned over his cock, and soon screamed as the thumb rubbed faster and faster until she shot her juices all over the room. When he was pleased, he lifted her higher like a ragdoll, before placing her on his rock solid member. He slowly pushed inside her, stretching her tiny walls along the way. "It won't fit" she moaned, but he didn't listen to her. He grabbed a flask of something from the wall, opened the top and dropped a tiny drop of something directly on her clit. Her pussy became more elastic, and soon swallowed his entire member into her depthts. He grabbed her her hips and began punding into her gaping pussy, making her scream in ecstasy as she neared her orgasm. He pounded her through it and kept fucking her for hours until he shot load after load into her well used, creamy hole. Exhausted Erica slouched down on the troll's abdomen, and he released her, placing her on his once again, hard member, before laying her underneath him on the ground, ready to pounce into her again when she woke up. Ahe failed his teat, and the drop was a magical potion so she would stay young forever and her pussy wet, eager and elastic for him to fuck her whenever he wanted, never leaving her pussy again.