Tammy

Yes, Tammy is married to the love of her life, and yes, she stopped in the porn industry right after the wedding, but because of her condition, and her husband often travelling, she needed to be fucked, so he had sugested that she went back to being a porn star, and she had accsepted it immediatley. She had called her old peoducer, and he had agreed that she could come back, if her first movie was a gang bang with 10 black men, and pf course, she agreed. She was only 22, her pussy and ass was tight as fuck, even though her husband with his 12 inch monster of a cock often drilled her at night when his daughter was asleep. She went to her favourite waxing parlour and got a full body wax, and then she went across the street to get a massage with a happy ending from one of the younger women that worked there. After that, she walked straight to the studio, still with her own juices running down her thigh from the womans expert mouth. She walked past the double doors and removed her sunglasses to the guard standing outside the peoducers room. "Miss Tammy" he said and moved closer to her before dragging his hand between her legs, making her moan as he started rubbing her clit in cirkles. Her legs began shaking, and he picked her up, placed her in his lap, and began fingering her until she almost came, before stopping and opening the door for her, before giving her a smack on the ass and sucking his fingers in his mouth, cleaning her juices of. Fuck, thats so hot Tammy thought to herself as she walked over to the producers desk, sitting down on it, and spreading her lefa practicly in his face, as she knew he liked. He liked his lips when he saw her tight pussy ooz with her juices, and he held her legs to the sode, before he dove in like a starving man to claim his prize. Tammy was moaning and screaming over each other. She came instantly, and her sensitivenclit had been sucked on and licked on until she couldn't bare even his breath on her throbbing bundle of nerves, and thats when he grabbed her, ripped of the rest of her clothes, and dragged her horny and sensitive into the room where 11 studs were waiting. Each man was humg like a bull, and each man was bigger and thicker than her husband. Her mout was wide open from the shock, but she instantly got to herself and sat down on her knees. She heard the movie start, and began working the first two cocks into her mouth. They groaned when her hands began stroking the base where she didn't reach, but she was seriously wet by the time they grunted and came in her mouth, making her swallow every drop. One of the men laid down on the floor, and his cock was at least 13 inches and thick as a beer can. She climbed ontop of him, and lined her dripping cunt up with his cock and began to slowly sink down. She moaned as he stretched her wider than she had ever been before, and they both gasped when she sank down to the base. He allowed her to get used to his enourmous size before he began pounding into her. Her moans soon filled the room, and it didn't take long before she screamed and squirted him down. Another man took that as his que, lined up with her ass, lubricated it and pushed his own beer can into her backdoor. She hissed a bit when she felt how full she was, but screamed in pleasure when the men began to move. Two other men came up to them, and she instantly began to suck them of. When they came, they pulled out and stroked their cocks in her face, painting every surface with hot, sticky semen. The men in her ass and pussy also came, and used her gaping holes as their cum bucket. Tha minute they pulled out, two other men took their place, and in that moment, Tammy realised she wasn't on any birthcontroll. She and her husband had talked about a baby, and she knew she was ovulating some time this week. She started to panic, but her arms and legs were spread eagle, ready to be fucked long and hard, and her mouth was full of big, fat cock. She soon forgot about her worries, and soon had a toe-curling orgasm that made her whole body spasm. More men came and took the place of those who just came, and she lost count on her orgasm. When she was done, she walked into the shower to get cleaned up, when Candy, the redhead she normally had her lesbian sessions with, came walking into the shower with her. "Get the semen out of your face and pussy. I need to fuck that tight little pussy of yours. I have missed it to much" Cansy told her, and Tammy obeyed. She was still horny somehow. She grabbed a towel and washed her face, arms, tits, hair, ass and pussy clean of semen, and then Candy spread her legs and began feasting on her used pussy. Her moans eccoed in the shower, and she knew people could hear her, but didn't care. Candy ate her out until she screamed and thrashed beneath her, and then began scissoring Tammy, who was still on the high of her orgasm. Her cries of pleasure were heard throughout the studio, and soon a cameracrew were ready to film them. Candy pulled away from Tammy after they both shared an intense orgasm, and grabbed the strapon she had with her. Cast from a bull in heat, was the biggest fucking dildo she had ever seen. Candy lined it up with Tammy's entrance and pushed it in slightly before slamming it deep into her lovers tiny abused pussy. Moans from Tammy had everyone aroused, and soon more girls joined the session. At one point Candy moved a bit so April could use the magic wand on Tammy's pussy while Candy fucked her in the pussy and Tamara had a glass dildo in her ass. She screamed everytime she orgasmed, and sucked both dildos further into her body, and rolled her eyes when the bull cock hit her g-spot. But the girls didn't stop until Tammy was a shaking mess on the floor. Then they called her husband who came to pick her up. The producer stopped them on the way out of the building. "Here is the pay for today, and if you want, you have your job back" he said and handed her an envelope. "I'll see you next week. Right now, all I want is my husband to make passionate love to me in my own bed" she said and fell asleep in his arms. He carried her to the car and drove her home. Once they stopped, he carried her bridal style up to their apartment, laid her in their bed and laid next to her to hold her. He kissed her head, before they both drifted off to sleep.