❌ A ❌ NEW ❌WORLD

CREDITS TO ALL ARTISTS ART THAT I HAVE USED I CANT FIND THEIR TAGS BUT CREDITS TO THEM

Chapter 3

'I thought this day would never come but it did' I thought. A tear ran down my face. But it wasn't tears of sadness or joy.. it's just an indication of how tired i actually am, that's what i think.

I looked around to search for the person who called me. And as my eyes were scanning the area, I finally found who had called me. In the distance, there was someone walking towards where I was lying down. 'Who is it?' I asked myself. The person who called me came into view. 'Oh shit, I know that voice!' He then said my name. "Oh no' I thought. My heart started beating quickly. As they got closer, my heartbeat became loudr. I tried my best to calm it down. I've been waiting for you' He shouted to me, still walking up to me.

My face went white when he stopped in front of me. He then put his hand on my shoulder. 'please say anything other than that' 'Please don't make any stupid comments' I thought to myself. He looked directly into my eyes, and smiled.

'It's been such a long time since I've seen your beautiful green eyes' he said to me. 'you haven't changed one bit since the last time we met' he continued to smile at me. My heartbeat sped up more and more. He then kissed my cheek, and held my hands tightly in his. 'what are you going to do to me?!' I tried my best to yell but my voice Quivered at his bloodlust. 'this can't be possible'. My head went blank.

'This can't have happened' I repeated like a broken record inside my brain. I tried to focus on my breathing. But as I started to breath normally, I felt him caressing my back, slowly. His touch made my heart beat even faster. My mind started spinning and my body grew tense. The more he touched me, the less I could control myself. I was shaking and my skin started itching. The more he rubbed my back, the worse my symptoms got. 'I can't take it anymore... Please stop' I screamed inside my mind. But it didn'.

'Why. Why was Chrollo Lucifer in front of me? I was just in my bathroom. Where am I? There's no way I'm here in the HUNTER X HUNTER verse. it's an Anime... this is not possible.' my thoughts were screaming. 'Wait, if this is really happening.... Why would he kiss me? Is this some kind of sick dream or something? This is not real.'  I kept repeating those words in my head. 'No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fight him off. So I gave up... I let him lead me somewhere.'

He led me out of the alleyway we were in, and started walking along one of the roads surrounding the place. The street lights lit up the streets, making it seem like he was taking us to some place else. As we walked along our way, everything seemed normal. We walked past small stores, small restaurants, and the occasional house. Then after a while, the road started to become narrower.

The houses all had their doors wide open and light was showing through them. After we passed by a small group of children playing with some wooden toys and some adults watching the children from the windows, our path narrowed even more. By now, it felt like I was being dragged along by Chrollo, the only thing I could hear and feel was the pounding in my ears. And that was enough to make me start freaking out. As soon as Chrollo opened a door leading out of the alleyway, I tried to run away, as far as I could manage. My legs wouldn't move.

All my energy was gone. But, Chrollo didn't allow me to get away. He grabbed my arm forcefully, holding me back. 'What's going on?!' I wondered, panicking a little. I was scared out of my mind. The more Lucifer pulled me, the more my limbs were failing me. He took me into another room, where there was nobody around.

Once again, Chrollo held me back and turned me round so I faced him. Lucifer put both hands on each side of my head and forced me to look up into his eyes. 'Why won't you let go' I thought. 'I can't do this anymore.' But his grip on my head stayed tight. My mind was still trying to figure out what exactly happened. But I knew deep down I needed to get away. So, I started struggling, desperately trying to escape his grasp. Chrollo laughed softly as he watched my struggles.

I knew I must have looked pathetic. My hair was messed up and messy from his rough hands and arms, my lips were trembling and I looked like I was ready to cry from fear. But he didn't give me time to react, or process what was going on. Next thing I knew I blacked out.

When I woke up, I found myself lying alone on a cold brick floor. I was still wearing my clothes but they were stained with what was probably blood and dirt. 'I must have fallen down and hit my head' I thought. 'My whole body hurts so much right now. Maybe a doctor will help' I thought to myself, while starting to stand up. I was feeling really dizzy and weak. Before I could do anything I fell onto my hands and knees again. I looked around for anyone but, nobody. 'Where'd everyone go' I said to myself as I got up slowly once more. I saw no one.

No signs of life whatsoever. 'Did Chrollo take everyone on a mission ?' 'If he has, why am I still alive and alone? I could easily run away' I thought. Suddenly, I heard a strange sound coming from behind me. That sound sounded like regular radio to my ears. But my body reacted to it so violently, that I almost fainted. 'I have to find out where that sound is coming from' I decided. 'it might give me clues as to where I am.' I started walking towards the sound. Eventually, I came across someone. They were just standing there and listening in to the tunes

And it felt like I was being drawn to them. 'they look familiar' I thought to myself. They wore black clothes and they had a mask covering their face. The mask looked like a bandana with the trademark skull crest over his mouth. And another guy with no eyebrows. I slowly walked over to them.

A/N : I HAVE FINALLY PUBLISHED AGAIN AFTER LIKE 1-2 WEEKS I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I GIT A WRITERS BLOCK BUT NEW UPLOAD IS HERE AND IT IS A LOT LONGER THEN I EXPECTED BUT AT LEAST ITS OUTT.