casual days of the cast

Y/n pov:

i woke up in the morning , knowing my parents are going to leave spain today.

I straight checked the time , and it was 1:27 PM!!! I standed up quickly and went to shower after i just brushed my teeth i went to dry my hair and pick some clothes.

I went on the kitchen and saw my parents. They were getting ready, so i didn't want to hinder them.

I went outside to buy some food. I got some salad and sat on the coffe shop. While eating i was talking with Ivano on the phone, who said that i will meet two new people tommorrow. I was surprised who they were. (Kinda)

I also had to move with Ivano from now on. I had started my acting school there in Spain so I couldn't go where my parents wanted to .

After i ate food i went in my house again and made my clothes ( put them in the bag) and got all my things.

My parents were leaving at 7 Pm. So it was currently 4:55 Pm. I sat on my bed and i was scrolling in my socials , but i had fallen asleep.

Cristiano Junior pov:

Me and delfina are in a relationship. But i do not like her. Every morning i have to talk to her. Shes very annyoing but i will feel very bad if i hurt her feelings. As i woke up , ivano was calling me so i had to accept the call. He told me that y/n parents were leaving so y/n will stay at Ivano's. I was going tommorrow with Delfina and my parents to madrid.

Ivano told me he was going to present me and Delfina to y/n. Im kinda nervous but yeah.

The plane was at 8 Pm. So i started getting some things ready.

Y/n pov:

It was 6:38 Pm. Me Modric, Modrics wife , Ivano, My parents and brother went in the car we left them at the airport and said goodbye. Well i knew i would be missing them but yeah.

After i just went to Ivanos house.

I took my bags and Ivano helped me carry them.

"Where will i sleep , Papa Modric?"

modric laughs .

"The only room you can sleep at is Ivano's ".I stared at him.

Ugh. I hate this.

I went in Ivanos room and put my clothes .  After i just jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

Ivano came after me and went to sleep on the same bed.

Ivano's pov:
i had fallen asleep , so had y/n. It was currently 3:37 Am and my dad came to tell me that cris and delfina have came. I woke up and told y/n to wake up but she didn't even hear me so i let her sleep.

I went with my dad to the airport. There was delfina and cris. I hugged cris and gave my hand to Delfina.
We were half asleep so we went straight home. Delfina had to go at her aunts for some nights so we just send her there and went home.

"Where will i sleep"-cris asked.

Well .. y/n is asleep in my bee.- i responded.

so.?-cris said

I told him i'd sleep in the couch and he'll sleep with y/n . 

He put some pillows in the middle so y/n wouldn't feel uncomfortable because she is sleeping with someone she doesn't even know.

next morning
next part