Sora then gave a small smile "Yeah. Alright but be safe. No reckless stunts"

"Yes Sir" said Riku

Meanwhile Donald, Goofy and Jimmy Cricket whisper about Sora being the actual reckless one and he should start by listening more but they stop talking when Sora spoke to them, then everyone in the room starts to laugh.

"Very good. Sora will continue his journey to build his powers, while Mickey, Oswald and Riku will focus on the search for Aqua" Yen Sid decided

"Yes Sir!!" they shouted

...

Before Oswald goes with Mickey and Riku to the realm of darkness he writes a letter to Kairi and asks Yen Sid to deliver it to Kairi. The wizard looked at the letter and said "Is there something that you've wished to say?"

"I just wanted to ask Kairi something, that's all" said Oswald

"And what question would that be?" Yen Sid ask

"I believe I think that Maykaylyn is alive" Oswald said straight forward

...

With Axel where time doesn't exist he is sitting on the rock where he is watching the sunset. He was in deep thought until he heard a voice.

"Hey Axel!"

He turns and looks at Kairi but with a new look, she changed her outfits but cut off her hair to her neck. "Hey. Like the new look" Axel compliments. Kairi turns around to show Axel her new outfit. "Cut your hair, too"

"Mm-hmm. So you gonna try yours on?" Kairi ask

Axel looks at the outfits that he's currently wearing "Uhh...I dunno. Maybe later"

"But you always wear the same thing" said Kairi

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" said Axel "This is how you pick me out of a crowd. I make myself easy to remember"

"How thoughtful" said Kairi, she then took a seat next to him.

"Nah, not really..." said Axel, then they both look at the sunset together and wonder what is going to happen in the future.

"Our training's almost finished," said Kairi while Axel nodded. Thanks to Panchito, Jose, Felix and Gus with their training, they did pretty well with magic, using their keyblade and knowing how to use it. They've made excellent progress with their training.

Kairi then remembers about the two people inside of her heart that don't experience this right now. She then placed her hand over her heart. "Somewhere inside me is Namine and someone else. If we can free Roxas, we can free them too"

"I guess so" said Axel

"Namine was made when Sora freed me from his heart. So, now that she's a part of me again, I figured all was right. Now that I know there is someone in need of our help instead of Namine but now the way I see it they can't look at this forest, feel the wind on their face, none of it. And if they could, it would be different for them. Their time wasn't enough to live the way they wanted but they lived it, and that makes theirs. What right did I have to take those feelings and experiences back? They don't belong to me. Nothing's as it should be, Not for them or Roxas or anybody" said Kairi

"I know," Said Axel. Kairi then turned to face him. "Way back when I was a kid, I met this other weird kid. Somehow we became fast friends. Never saw him again–nearly forgot him, too. Then I met Roxas. Couldn't believe it. The two of 'em were identical. Oh, I didn't tell Roxas. Didn't want him to go vanishing on me, too" Axel then started to lay back and stare up at the sky. "The kid's name was Ventus. He's one of the lost Keyblade wielders we're looking for. Thinks he still got me memorized?"

"Oh yeah. Very memorized" said Kairi as she pointed her finger to her head while Axel smiled at her.

"Now that we're going back, I'm worried about everything" Said Axel

"Well, you don't have to worry alone anymore, Axel" said Kairi, trying to calm his state and not worry about anything that's going on outside of this world. The two then stare off the distance towards the sunset.

"Kairi! Axel!" someone called their name, the two keyblade wielders turn to look at Panchito, Jose, Felix and Gus coming towards the two but Felix has a letter in his hand. "We've just received a letter from Oswald, it's addressed to you Kairi" said Felix and hands her the letter from his King.

Kairi opens the letter to see what the Lucky Rabbit wrote inside, and she starts to read it.

Kairi, I don't know really what to write in this letter but before I go back to the realm of darkness I have to ask you something, since Sora came by and told us about Ventus and his location is inside of his heart, they both have similarity to one and another like they sharing the same feeling and thoughts.

And I felt the same way that's happening to you as well. I have a theory that you have Makaylyn that died ten years ago inside of your heart, now that is just a theory so don't take it too seriously, I just wanted to take my mind of this thought but if you know anyone who can look inside your heart, you should check on it. That's all I wanted to write in this letter. See you when I get back.

–Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

The other looks at Kairi as she finishes reading the letter then looks at the sunset sky. Kairi does believe that Makaylyn is inside of her heart because ever since Ienzo told her there's another one that inside Kairi heart and wonder who could it be and everytime she around with Panchito, Jose and Oswald she felt sad for some reasons and whenever she is with Sora she felt like there is someone waiting for her. Now that she knows that Makaylyn is inside of her heart, she wants to help her out just like Namine.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me)