"Are you... somehow... Bipolar? Or do you have a split personality or something like dissociative identity disorder?"

"Bipolar? D.I.D? Huh? Hindi, wala, wala naman..." She denied with confusion as she continued doing her things.

"Okay, look. If you have some kind of mental illness, just DO NOT hurt me, do not TOUCH me when you're not yourself cause I won't hesitate to call the police and-"

"Eleanor." She cut me off, looking serious as if she was offended and a bit hurt.

She stopped what she was doing and stared at me deeply in the eye for a second.

Then she sighed, "Ni langgam ayaw kong ipa-dapo sa balat mo. Saktan ka pa kaya?"

She shook her head, still looking disappointed about what I said. "And no, I don't have that kind of mental illness. I'm also not a psychopath cause I feel like that's what you think I am, so don't worry about those things... I would never hurt you."

I did a half shrug and hummed. "As you should."

She chuckled looking amused with what I just actioned.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you yesterday and about my attitude-"

"You're doing it." Now I was the one who cuts her off.

She frowned. "Doing what, Meave?"

"Are you f-ing sure you don't have a split personality?"

I put down my mug as I crossed my arms on my chest and squinted my eyes giving her a deadly stare.

She innocently stared at me back still looking confused.

"You speak in english when you're in this serious state or if wala ka sa mood. But when you're being in your some kind of loko-loko state again, you would suddenly speak in tagalog, and most of the time, the 'kanto-style' kind of tagalog!"

"Gosh! Even your language is bipolar?!" I exclaimed dramatically with my realization.

Oh my! I think I'm having goosebumps with all these realizations! I'm really living with someone... who's-

"Psh. Ikaw ata ang may saltik satin eh. Pati ba naman pananalita ko Ioover-think mo na? Kaka-tiktok mo yan pre, amaccana."

"See! I knew it! Look, oh! You're speaking kanto-style again!"

I gasped in panic as I stood up and took a step back away from her, I hugged myself tightly as if I was trying to protect my precious fragile body.

"Crap! I'm calling the p-police and the mental hospital near us and Dad! You are so lagot and doomed! B-but I promise the rehab is going to help you, and you will get healed, okay, and I will pray for your heali-"

"Ellie! Pffftt!"

My panicked thoughts and jerky movements subsided for a minute, as I saw her laughing hard, her head looking up as she laughed, and she laughs, and she laughs, as if it was the first time she laughed like that after decades.

What the hell? I wasn't even joking! I am serious here! Why is she laughing like a maniac?

"Tama na please, okay? It's only 5:30 am. Don't drown yourself with your fiction toughts. You're making me laugh. Halika nga dito..."

She tried and went near me, but I immediately stepped back, I raised my hands to make her stop, and I did a 'I will punch you' gesture, making her laugh harder.