Chapter Two

Lorain's Pov
"Will you be joining the tourney auntie?" I was quick to scrunch my face up in amusement, I twisted my eyes to look towards Rhaenyra. She seemed purely excited to have me back. It was sort of odd, I wasn't use to anyone clinging to me so. I breathed out a soft chuckle looking between both young girls.

"I will be passing sweet girl, watching men fight to show off strength is boring. I'll be showing off my stamina in the brothels. I think all night would be good." It was now turn for Alicent to look at me in confusion, a large blush coating her face.

"You go to the brothels in the red keep! Isn't it unlady like princess?" I barely opened my mouth to explain when Rhaenyra already was with a proud smile.

"Aunt Lorain, never is or wants to take the throne. She is like uncle Daemon. My father said she's both a man and a woman." She took the words right out from my lips. I smirked in amusement nodding at her proud stare.

"Yes what he means sweet Alicent is I have the tool to impregnate half the city. I never have really had the desires to get married.. But I have fun anyway." I shrug my shoulders back with a chuckle. Alicent was blushing even more her eyes wide like in place.

"Surely many would love to marry you princess.. You are a Targaryen with such a beautiful Dragon.  A wife should be in your sights." It was now my turned to tease her, I tilted my head a little down on her direction with a smile.

"Would you be my wife then sweet girl?" The loudest gasp left from her. She was squealing loud like looking away stammering over her words quick like.

"Stop teasing her Lorain." Rhaenyra huffed lightly turning her head in my direction to look at me with a displeased look of approval.

"It's all in good fun, stop being a little brat." I held her shoulders in amusement, before speaking to the two even more.

"I'm the only Targaryen to have a three headed dragon. His size is amazing.. It revivals Vhager." I explained with great pride about my dragon. Each head had a mind of their own each personality it's own. When I looked again at Rhaenyra it was like her eyes were sparkling gazing at me. It had taken me by surprise. I knew my niece was the realms delight.

________________________________
The very few next days were a blur behind the eyes. A tourney, two deaths in the family and my grieving brothers. I wasn't the best at comfort but I needed to be here for my family in their time of need. Rhaenyra was clinging to my side. Her head resting on my chest staring ahead where her mother's body and brother were tied tightly around one another.

"I wonder in her last moments if my father was finally happy." She snapped out, the lump was tight in her  throat. She clung to my tunic like a child.

"They are waiting for your command Rhaenyra." Daemon had spoke to her in a gentle like tone. Rubbing at her back, she was a strong girl I knew she could do it, but her cries had grew loud once again she his harder in my chest. Me and Daemon both shared a look with one another he nodded his head towards me. All I needed was permission from Viserys. The pain was across his eyes, but he gave me a nod of approval.

I gently handed Rhaenyra over to Daemon. A heavy burden like sigh left from my lips. It was like being the shoulder for the family. I could hear the loud gasps coming from many of the crowd while my dragon made his way towards me. He always was being mindful of others.

"He won't hurt you, just don't show fear." I announced to the crowd with a small sigh and chuckle. He looked at me awaiting the command of all, his long tail flickering with bits of lightning.

"Dracarys sweet boy." I called out gesturing towards the body. A loud sounding like whine left from his middle head before he was leaning over blowing out a large stream of fire right there. I bowed my head down in a peaceful manner, before I walked over he lowered all three heads towards me, I rubbed at them gently whispering little praises to him in a soft manner.  I turned back to stare at my family, a heavy burden it was. It was a curse to be Targaryen's that's all I could say.

*okay I changed up her Dragon a bit, if you haven't already guessed. King Ghidorah is her Dragon, I was watching Godzilla and realized he was bad ass soo.