Yandere Hantengu clones x Reader

(The reader will be chill with these four idiots)

Requested by : Greciacrepy11

------------------------------------

You were in the middle of fighting a demon when suddenly you were knocked out. You woke up in a dark room, placed on a bed. 

"They're awake," a soft voice said. "Finally! Took them long enough!" A stern voice yelled, "It's only been an hour, I did hit them pretty hard, so it's not really their fault," a cheerful voice said.

You listened carefully to their voices. "Hey, beautiful~" a seductive voice came from next to you. You screamed and punched the person next to you. "Heh, feisty, I'm even more inlove with you," he said.

"KARAKU! What did you do? Why'd they scream?" The stern voice yelled. "I just called her beautiful, that's all," Karaku grinned. "WHO ARE YOU! WHY AM I HERE!?"

"Where are our manners? My name is Urogi, manifestation of Joy. Mr Grumps here is Sekido, manifestation of rage. Blue boy is Aizetsu, manifestation of sorrow and that's Karaku, manifestation of pleasure!"

"Uhm....well...my name is (name)," you replied nervously. "No need to be nervous, dear~" Karaku placed his hand on your thigh. "(Name)......That's lovely," Aizetsu whispered. "Karaku, can't you see you're making them uncomfortable!" Sekido yelled.

"Fine, fine!" Karaku removed his hand from your thigh. "Thank you....why am I here?" You asked. "Well, we couldn't help but notice your strength, skills and beauty! We just had to take you!"

"But what about Tanjiro, Nezuko and Muichiro!" You asked with concern. "Oh, we let them go, don't worry about them. What matters is that you are with us now. (Name) will you be ours?" Aizetsu said softly.

You were so confused and a bit scared. "B-but, we just met?" You stuttered. Sekido growled softly and the others gave you a look saying, "You fucked up..."

"You will be ours. You do not have a choice. You will learn to love us, even if we have to force it!" Sekido yelled. It was obvious he was holding back, he was angry but he didn't want to hurt you.

"Sekido, you're scaring them," Urogi said, wrapping his wing around you. Sekido huffed before walking out the room and slamming the door behind him. "Don't worry about him, dear. You'll get used to it," Karaku pet your head.

"You're so adorable~" Urogi said, caressing your hair gently with his talon hands. "We can give you something to eat. What would you like?" Aizetsu asked. "(F/F)...?" You answered. Aizetsu nodded and left the room.

"So...uh...." you tried starting a conversation. "I like your, uhm, wings.." you pointed to Urogi's wing. "Touch 'em. Don't be shy," Karaku said with a smug smirk as Urogi blushed intensely.

-----------------------

If ur fav food is chicken, Urogi would look at you like : 😧😟🙁🤔😏