DO YOU STILL LOVE ME? (REQUEST)

Start from the beginning

She then explained to me what happened and i felt so sorry for her.

I left her for a minute to call Y/n.

"Hey jas, what's up?" She greeted.

"Fuck you asshole! Where the fuck were you?" I shouted through the phone.

"Jesus, i'm having a sleepover at Mikey's, why?"

"You're such a fucking bitch! Go home now!"

"Why what happened?"

"You're girlfriend"

"What? What do you mean? What happened to her?"

"Come see for yourself"

"Jasmin! What the fuck happened to Melissa? Tell me!"

"You're literally asking me what the fuck happened? Well, i just arrived and discovered your girlfriend is just sitting on the fucking couch cutting her wrists and hurting herself and spilling lots and lots of blood all over the fucking carpet!"

"What?! W-why?!"

"Because of you, you fucking moron! Now come home and talk to her you goddamn son of a bitch!"

"Okay i'm coming, fuck"

She hung up and i came back to the living room.

Y/n's POV:

I just hung up and i can't believe what i heard, Melissa hurt herself because of me, i don't know what Jasmin is talking about but i'm more worried about Melissa. I apologized to Mikey and rushed home.

When i pulled over, i quickly headed to the living room where Melissa and Jasmin is.

When i arrived at the living room ,i can't help but cry, there are lots and lots of blood on the floor, there are deep cuts on her arms and wrists, she was crying and her eyes are bloodshot red. I can't see her like this, i can't help but feel week when i see her like this. I walked towards her and kneeled down to face her.

"B-baby? Why did you do this? Please tell me, i don't want to see you like this, what's the problem?" I sobbed.

She lifted her face and told me.

"You, you are the fucking problem" She said without looking at me.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'm going to the kitchen first" Jasmin left.

"What are you even doing here? Go and hang out with Mikey, have a sleepover with Mikey, have a fucking date with Mikey, fucking go and do everything with her!" She shouted.

Its my first time hearing her shout like that and it scared me.

"Babe........."

"You know, i've been trying not to think something is going on between you two, but i can't do this anymore, you spend more time with her and can't even spend one single breakfast with me!"

Her words struck me, i didn't realize what i was doing, she's right, i do spend more time with Mikey more than i spend time with her.

"Love i'm sorry, i didn't realize what i was doing" I sobbed.

"I've been hiding my jealousy for these past few days, you're gonna talk with her while you're beside me, you're gonna text her some sweet messages not even minding if i was watching or not, you never even thought that i would be jealous, what do you think of my feelings? a joke?"

"Baby, there is nothing to be jealous about, me and Mikey are just friends, please stop being jealous, i also told you that a few days ago, right?"

"I'm sory if i'm being a jealous girlfriend, huh? I have feelings too, feelings"

"Lo-"

"Okay fine! If you're gonna text her everyday, everynight, go! If you're having a sleepover then just live there, take all your stuffs and leave! Don't you ever think about me when you're together, besides, i don't think i have the rights to stop you and be jealous, right? I'm sorry if i'm being jealous over some "little things" huh? I forgot that i'm just your girlfriend" She took the blade and was about to go upstairs when i grabbed her arm.

"Baby, that's not true, please, don't do this, i'm sorry okay? I promise to spend time with you more, please don't hurt yourself"

"Do you still love me?" She sat down
again.

"What? what kind of question is that baby? Of course i do, baby i've always loved you"

"Then why are you doing this to me?" She  looked down and cried.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry, i love you, alright? nobody else but you, i love you more than i love myself, now please don't cry?"

"Its just annoying, why did you even say yes to me if you're gonna be with Mikey all the time? Its like you never cared for my feelings, what do you think of me? A joke? You said yes right? You said yes to me but why do i feel like you never treated me as your girlfriend? Why would you even say yes to me when i don't even have the rights to be jealous from the first place? Please take me seriously"

"Melis-"

"Just break up with me, break up with me if you can't take me seriously, just leave me if you're always gonna be like this"

"Melissa, no-"

"I'm not a joke, Y/n, i'm not, i'm your girlfriend"

"Love please don't be like that, i don't want to break up with you, i love you so much, please don't leave me, i don't want to, please don't break up with me" I cried.

"Prove it....." she said not looking at me.

A/N: Hi everyone, i hope all of you are doing well! So, at this chapter, Melissa and Y/n didn't really argue since Y/n  kept apologizing(if you know what i mean). I'm sorry this chapter is not finished, but i hope that you like it!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER!