chapter 2 : the bluster

Start from the beginning

Jacob looks towards the dim blue light at the back of the monster's mouth.

"I guess it's time to start" Jacob said.

___

(Y/N) gasped for air and woke up,and then they looked around,they jumped a bit from seeing the inside of the Bluster's mouth.

"what the...where-..huh?" (Y/N) said as she found a rope on the boat,she saw the long line of rope headed to the dim blue light,they only remembered something that they heard from Jacob while they were sleeping,so (Y/N) tied the rope on their waist stepped off the boat,and followed the rope,(Y/N) approach the throat and climbs up where the rope leading them the way,they clambered onto the ledge and looks up,(Y/N) found 2 blue glowing tunnels where the Red Bluster's nostrils were,she went to the right tunnel and found Jacob and Maisie at the entranced of the nostril,(Y/N) hide at the back while seeing the 2 looking at the view of the ocean,the Bluster started to rise up,out of the water,tiling its body back,causing 2 to slip,(Y/N) gasped and got hit by behind from the 2.

"AGHH!!" (Y/N) yelled.

Jacob and Maisie turns around and saw (Y/N),but before they could speak the Bluster rose out of the water and threw its nostril,they could see that they were heading towards an island,Jacob stood up and grabbed his spear,and started walking towards the nose hole.

"What are you going to do??" (Y/N) asked and walked over to him.

"I'm gonna kill it" Jacob replied.

"kill it?? how??" Maisie said.

"And just how are you gonna do that??" (Y/N) said,and grabbed his arm.

"Well,i don't know,i just get pumped up and kind of wing it,

i don't want to overthink this,alright? i'm just gonna kill it" Jacob said firmly,as the Bluster's nostril opens,and the wind began to blow inside

"I don't know about this" Maisie said.

"Yeah,i'm with her" (Y/N) nodded their head on Maisie's direction.

"I'm Jacob Holland remember love,? who killed five of them beasts in the span of 2 days! Jacob said as he leaned his spear against the Bluster's nostril,and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"There has to be another way!" (Y/N) cried.

"Afraid not,love!" Jacob replied.

"And this is just another Beast" Jacob said,his face a bit inches close to (Y/N)'s face.

"Well,c-can you kill it from the inside??" Maisie suggested.

Suddenly,the Bluster's head tipped,back and it let out a very loud sneeze,shooting Jacob and (Y/N) out of the nostril,and Maisie got flung into the spear that was stuck in its nose.

...

Jacob and (Y/N) screamed as they flew through the air,(Y/N) wrap their arms behind Jacob's neck,the rope tightened around his waist,and swung him back down to the ground,he slid along the sand,before swinging back to the Bluster's chest,and grabbing onto it.

Jacob pulled out his sword and was about to stab the beast,but the Bluster swung its head back and pulled Jacob and (Y/N) off its chest,and up into the air.