🌸Prologue🌸

Reverie:      (n

Reverie:
      (n.) A state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream.

Being in the Goetia family is not easy especially to you and your older sister. Growing up your parents fight a lot especially when your father started sleeping with an imp.

Octavia have been your fathers favorite and you understand why, because you look so much like your mother. Although your father tried to not show favorite you could see how happy he is with Octavia.

So you keep your distance. Everything got worse when your parents got divorce and your mother left the house.

You were left with your older sister and your father, Not that you want to be with your mother, You knew how abusive she is towards your father and how rude she is to your older sister but she never show any hate towards you.

In fact she spoiled you rotten. You knew why, because it is the exact reason why your father is uncomfortable with you.

Tired of being left behind by your own family, You went to the I.M.P to talk to Blitzø.

You ask him to bring you to the living world. He was hesitant at first but knowing your situation he agreed.

You ended up in a place where super power called quirk exist, and now.

You join a school to become a hero.