Yoongi was lying on the back seat. Hobi saw the back seat and bowed his head "My god... my god! Even the doctor said. God will come and save you in some form... it... it... it will come in the form of a human he said! God came in the form of him and helped me."

He prayed to Yoongi as her god,his eyes became teary. "Hobi don't cry. First wipe your eyes." He stopped the car in front of his house and brought Yoongi and put him on the bed.

“Alright Hobi... let him stay here. You go home and take a rest! I'll come after the operation and will pick you up! OK?"Namjoon said.

"Um hyung give me the key and leave"

"Here is the key. Don't worry about him!  Come I'll drop you at your house"Namjoon asked

"My house is only ten houses away, a minute's walk. I will go hyung,"Hobi said and went away from there.

Hobi came home but he couldn't keep calm. "They are going to operate on my brother and say that brother's operation should go well... I want him to be perfect as before.."Hobi prayed.

At this time he felt pained thinking of Yoongi. Namjoon hyung said he is a good man. Then why should he deteriorate like this? Alas what if he awakened or fell off the bed... he ran back to Namjoon's house.

Just as Hobi had thought, Yoongi fell off the bed.

Yoongi's forehead was covered with sweat.He ran and fetched the towel and wiped it slowly. And change the AC temperature. He undid two buttons of his shirt...and took off his socks.As soon as he went near him, the stench of alcohol and the sting of cigarettes hit his nostrils. Still, he is very interested in serving him.

He did it out of reverence for the deity. The thought of Yoongi helps him who he never knew before make his heart flutter

At first glance...Yoongi's handsome face dwells, his heart. He looked at Yoongi's beautiful face.
"My peace is gone! My peace is gone!" Yoongi whispered. It was hard for Hobi to see him lying on the ground. He who does not look up to any other men…decided to help yoongi. He bent down and tried to take Yoongi in his arms .Hobi back hugged him and made him sit on the bed.

The hug...the gentle thump of Hobi's chest on his back...knocked him awake. The thought of the bike ride he had with Jack came to his mind. He couldn't control himself and hugged Hobi tightly, buried his head in Hobi's neck and inhaled his vanilla scent. Hobi did not expect this to happen

The room was dark. Yoongi couldn't see anything.Hugs hobi tightly "Jack...Jack..." he muttered and started to leave butterfly kisses all over Hobi's neck.

"Let me go! I'm not him, please let me go " he punched him in the chest...and scratched his back with a nail but no use. Yoongi's hold was very strong.. "let go... let me go..." Hobi shouted. Yoongi didn't let him speak anymore.Yoongi didn't leave any space between them and kissed him. Hobi's knees getting weak at every touch of yoongi

All his efforts to save himself against yoongi were in vain. His body trembled. Hobi completely lost himself and became yoongi's.

There the Seokjin's heart was cut out,Here the Hobi's chastity was taken away.Lord, He wouldn't care so much even if his eyes were gone. But isn't it chastity that has been lost. Yoongi fell asleep again in that bliss and the rest of the intoxication.