hot topic mf

idk bro asriel meets macaque or smthn also to all my freinds who read this im not trying to be mean but fuck yall (execpt for u katsumi) im actually really proud of this fic so let me actually be proud of something for once also im sorry to my bestie katsumi_izuki if ur reading this but PLEASE, let me be proud of this im trying :(

anyways heres asriel meeting macaque

asriel got up lazily, he didnt know or care what time it was, it was about 8pm. "damn, i was out for three hours?" asriel exclaimed. asriel threw on his cardiagan and teleported out onto the street. "god forbid i get a good amount of sleep." asriel muttered as he walked to a shadow play theater, asriel always liked the idea of shadow plays, just shadows and shadow magic in general. he walked in as he handed the dude at the door a ticket. asriel sat down on one of the seats, he lazily scrolled through stuff on his phone till the lighs started darken. asriel was actually quite excited. then a strange man in robes appeared on stage, and a shadow like projection appeared on the wall, a picture of wukong and another monkey demon asriel didnt recognise.

"the hero and the warrior were like the sun and the moon, there light, a protective glow shining upon the world. together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them, either in the celestial realms or on earth.as time went on, the hero attained power beyond comprehension. a the heros light grew, so did his shadow, and soon, the warrior was cast in that shadow. in the darkness, the warrior was forgoten by the hero."

asriels eyes widened, this warrior charecter, he could relate, he knew how it felt to be left in the dark, be cast into anothers shadow, forgotten.. he then remember something mk mentioned to him, this weird shadow monkey dude that had shadow powers and was like.. a villian or smthn? asriel couldnt recall. he pushed the thought to the back of his mind as the play ended, he walked up to the man doing the plays and bowed before saying "hello there sir, i was wondering, what happened to the warrior?" the man laughed, "what would you like to hear, that the hero suddenly remembered his freind? that they had a happy ending?" he replied. "i would like to hear the truth." asriel said. "the warrior was never seen again by the hero, so the warrior became his enemy." he responded. asriel smiled. "i could only assume, i know how it feels to be forgotten, cast into anothers shadow." asriel said with a smile as he waved goodbye. asriel walked out of the stage room, closing the door behind him. macaque took his hood off. "that was... intresting to say the least." macaque muttered as he slipped into the shadows and teleported who the fuck knows where. asriel walked out, content with his question being answered, he then got a text from mei reading : "AZZY WHERE ARE U!?!?!?" asriel texted back "just exited a play, where are u rn anyways?" asriel got a text back saying "7-11" asriel couldnt help but burst out laughing. he recalled this one time him and zaria went to a 7-11 and they both got blue slushies and they both started singing "freeze your brain". "ok, omw." asriel texted back as he put his phone away. he looked up at the sky, he noticed a shilloute of some sort of monkey demon on the roof near where he was. asriel ignored it and kept walking.