Chapter seven - 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

KAMARI LOOMIS listened to the phone call, while being next to Ethan like always.

"I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" Bailey asked.

"We want to lure him to a secure location" Tara said through the phone, "and trap him inside". Bailey stayed silent for a moment, "and then what?".

"We execute him" Tara replied simply, and again Bailey stayed silent for a moment. Along with the group, waiting for his answer.

"Are you gonna help us?" Tara asked, and then finally; Bailey spoke.

"Let's kill the son of a bitch."

"Now I'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the keycards to the theater. It's got heavy surveillance and security cameras, but we can use that against him. I'll tell Kirby to meet you there, I'll join you as soon as I can."

Plan was set.

"Got it." Tara replied,

"And remember, travel in public. The more people around you, the less chance he has to take a shot at you before you get there."

THE train station was filled, people wearing masks for Halloween. And more specifically, Ghostface Masks.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked, his hand in Kamari's. "You don't have to come if you don't want to" Tara replied.

"So we just peel off when the killer picks us off one by one? No thank you" Ethan spoke, still holding the girls hand.

"Let's just get to the theater, come on, in here" Sam spoke, leading them to the train. "Ah yes, because it'll be much less scary" Chad replied.

"At the serial killer movie theater" Chad continued, and Mindy sighed in frustration. She was loosing sight of the others, "fuck".

"Wait, hey, hey! Chad!" Mindy called out to him, but he couldn't hear. "Hey! Fuck, Chad!" She yelled. She tried getting through, "Tara!".

"Chad! Sam! Hey, Sam!" Mindy called, and Chad noticed. "Mindy! Mindy! Mindy" he tried to grab her hand, to pull her inside.

The train left, so Mindy couldn't get on. And she stood there, staring towards where the train left. And yelped as she felt a hand touch her shoulder, but it was just Kamari and Ethan.

"God, get your Ghostface ass away from me." Mindy glared at Ethan, and Kamari rolled her eyes. But stood next to Ethan, waiting for the next train.

Mindy threw her hands up, catching Ethan's attention. But Ethan shrugged, and she waved her hand, "go away" she whispered.

ETHAN stood next to Kamari, holding her close to him. And he stared at Mindy, who kept looking around.

She looked at Ethan and Kamari, who did a wave pose with their hands. Ethan looked at Kamari, and he squeezed her hand softly.

A person in a GhostFace costume went towards Mindy, making her gasp. And the person chuckled, "sorry".

Ethan grabbed Kamari's hand softly, pulling them both forwards a bit. And suddenly the train went black, and stopped for a second.

Yet once it went on again, it went pitch black a second time. And the lights came on, and went off.

The lights turned on and the train stopped with a lady saying, "exit". Ethan and Kamari looked at each other, but Kamari touched his shoulder.

Kamari looked towards Mindy, who sat on the ground: loosing a bunch of blood. And Ethan looked as well, "oh shit. Shit!".

Kamari and the boy made their way over to her, "Mindy!" Kamari yelled. "Fuck!" Kamari gasped, and still had a hold of Ethan's hand.

"Shit, shit! Mindy!" Ethan leaned down, "fuck! That's a lot of blood." Kamari leaned down as well.

"Help! Somebody help!" Ethan yelled, and Kamari placed a hand on Mindy's shoulder. "It's okay" Kamari whispered.

"Fuck. We got to get her out of here" Ethan spoke, and they both pulled her up. And she groaned, and they lead her out of the train.

They sat her down carefully, "oh my god. Are you okay?!" Ethan asked. "Yeah, I'm so good" Mindy replied jokingly.

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay Mindy" Kamari told the girl, who just looked disappointed.

"Goddamn it. I got it wrong again." Mindy looked at them, "what the fuck" she groaned. And once help came, she glared. "Fuck this Franchise"

 "Fuck this Franchise"

Word count: 𝟕𝟏𝟑

𝙂𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 -
I know editing this book for about four days doesn't seem hard or a lot of time, but trust me; it is. I'm loving Kamari and Ethan's relationship if I'm being honest, and I may need a ship name!. This book is almost done, and I'm so excited. But yet, I'll be sad when it's over.