Purple haired Crush [ Mafuyu x F! Reader ]

Start from the beginning

"I..Im fine! I just want to make sure you are alright..Im sorry again.." you said just before you both froze as you two were about to pick up the last book at the same time, your hand was now resting on top of hers. You pulled your hand away quickly, "S-SORRY..!" you looked away, feeling flustered, your face starting to heat up.

She giggled slightly causing you to blush more, "It's fine, L/N-Chan.." she smiled while picking up the last book before standing up to look at you.

You felt butterflies invade your stomach "Ha! W-Well i have to go now..! B-Bye!"  you quickly ran off, covering your face in embarrassment.

Mafuyu waved as you left, she felt..strange around you..but she didn't know how to explain it but she decided to wait till she reached home to think about these things.

You walked into your next class, still thinking about this "mysterious" girl.. 'what is going on with me today..? It's my first day here and i'm already getting distracted...ugh..' you thought to yourself as you were spaced out half way through the class, until the teacher called your name, "L/N?"

You lifted your head off your desk, and accidentally shouted, "PURPLE!"

You felt your face start to heat up as you heard people start laughing. "L/N, You are supposed to say 'present' or 'here'.." the teacher stared at you with a slight smile.  You began to get more flustered as you realized how much of an idiot that made you look like, "p-present.." you mumbled while covering your red face with your hands. You heard 'the purple haired girl', who everyone but you knew as Mafuyu, giggle aswell causing you to feel more embarrassed.

You were now taking notes while still thinking back to earlier 'how could I have said something like that..? Is this what i think it is..? No..it cant be..right? I'll just ask Mizuki when I get home..' you thought to yourself but you were snapped out of your thoughts by the bell and the instant start of chattering from the students.

You were now on your way home, scrolling on your phone, but this time you were actually doing something, until you saw someone in the distance..MIZUKI?! and..'THE PURPLE HAIRED GIRL'..? Do they know eachother..?

You unconsciously walked over to them, "Hey Mizuki! andddd..." you stopped when you realized that you didnt ask her for her name yet.

"Mafuyu. Mafuyu Asahina.!" Mafuyu smiled at you, her cheeks were slightly red. Mizuki looked at you, then to Mafuyu, then back to you, then they started to grin, "I can smell something in the air..~" Mizuki teased while grinning.

You began to feel yourself get flustered, "M-Mizuki..! Wh-What if she isnt comfortable with that stuff?!..." you asked, your face was bright red.

"Oh, I'm sure Mafuyu doesnt mind at all~" Mizuki continued to grin while motioning their head to get you to look at Mafuyu who was looking away to hide her red face.

"E-EH?!- MIZUKI..I-I'LL TEXT YOU WHEN I GET HOME MIZUKI. SEE YOU TOMORROW ASAHINA-SAN..!" You waved as you ran off, wanting to get out of that situation as quickly as possible because you knew Mizuki was good at teasing people and you didnt want your face to become a portable heater. Mizuki giggled while both them and Mafuyu waved goodbye.

Once you got home, you flopped down onto your bed, your mind was still thinking about this..Mafuyu girl, until your mother opened your room door and peaked inside, "How was today? You made any friends?"