him!?

(Y/HC = Your hair color)

3rd person's POV:

"Okay! That's enough practice for today!" The band's leader said, "As always, you all did your best!"

They smiled at the other members' response but looked worried for the (Y/HC) girl. Out of concern, she walked closer towards her,

"Y/N? Is everything okay? The way you played earlier... I feel like something was off. I don't know how to describe it but...-"

"Ah, yeah... I'm sorry (F/N), just spacing out!" The girl shot a consoling smile, but it didn't seem to relieve the leader's mind. They sighed softly and nodded, "Come on, the others are eating. Do you want to eat?"

"No, thank you. I'll just go home early." Though she was really hungry, she ignored it. She wanted to go home or go to another place where she can forget about the news she has received from her friend earlier. She let out a sigh and looked at the leader's worried face once more.

"Are you sure, Y/N? I won't force you, but I want to make sure that you're alright. Remember that we're always here for you, okay?" They responded with a soft and warm tone, after they has said that, they smiled and patted her shoulder.

She nodded and smiled back as a response before packing her things.

She picked up her guitar from the guitar stand, afterwards she grabbed the case and put it in there, alongside with her guitar pick.

She then took her sling bag and wore it, now she and her things were ready. She went out from the rehearsal studio and was met by her other members, "Aw~ you're already leaving? The food's really yummy, y'know!" One of her band members said while taking a bite of the food she was eating.

"Oh, yeah... Maybe next time I'll eat with you guys together! I just have something else to do right now..!" She chuckled awkwardly before hurrying to go out but was stopped when someone grabbed her hand.

"Uh? W-what is it?"

"Your phone, don't forget it." The cold, stoic band member of hers gave her her phone before letting her go, "Be safe and get home safe."

"Thank you!"

"Goodbye, guys! Let's meet again next practice!" Y/N bid goodbye to her friends as she smiles widely.

But, before going home she went to a certain place.

-

"Cat café... Cat café... Where is it?" She grumbled while looking at the signs of the shops she keeps seeing, she still couldn't see the Cat Café she has been wanting to go. She pulled out her phone from her bag and opened it, she went to "Maps" and searched the café.

"'Go straight... To right... And you will reach your destination'... What~? I don't get it!" She whined but she didn't give up. She badly wanted to feel, touch, and cuddle some cute kittens! What a way of comforting herself.

She looked down at her phone while walking, it's possible she might bump at other people or worse, she might slip and get hurt. She was getting closer and closer to the shop, not until...

She bumped to a guy.

-

"Ah, sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you okay?" She heard a cold masculine voice, despite being dizzy from the sudden contact with the floor, she can still see the guy, and the girl beside him. Yeah, she did slipped.

"Wait... Is that..?"

She looked up and she swore she almost screamed really, really loud at seeing the two people infront of her. Or in other words, the couple infront of her.