Surprise! The Unquieted Dead

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm from 5 billion years into your future plus I lived on a planet where most humans are not allowed in nor was I allowed to eat anything that could cause me to gain unnecessary weight. Got to be in perfect figure for marriage and events. The usual reasons." Celestia told the human, whose eyes budged out. Rose couldn't believe that royal life was that strict.

"Well," the young blonde said as she stood up from her seat, "I am going to order us the largest size of chips with the works. To celebrate not only your arrival but also to our new journey as travelers." Rose said before she walked off to order.

Celestia ignored the burning stare of the Doctor, who was busy analyzing the woman beside him to care about her refusal to meet his eyes. Celestia tried to focus on her new environment but was slowly deteriorating from his stare.

She finally snapped. "You are going to burn me alive with that stare." She said as she finally looked him in the eyes.

"What made you change your mind?" He questioned her, staring deeper into her eyes. He like seeing her light blue eyes, they were something he has never seen before, but he did wonder as to why she had to cover them when they first met. What happened to her that made it okay for her to no longer need to wear them? He also now noticed the missing golden marks that were no longer on her body.

"Well, I realized that instead of being thrown into my room without a key, I should travel and see the universe. Plus," Celestia leaned in, their noses almost touching by how close they were, "I couldn't just leave you and Rose to have all the fun. I know you would have miss me." She teased, staring deeply into his blue eyes.

The Doctor froze at her sudden movement, almost tempted to lean in and-

Celestia giggled, interrupting the Doctors' thoughts. "Your reaction is hilarious." She said as she pulled away from the man. The Doctor turned his head, trying to hide his blush before turning back to the blonde woman, who greeted him with a smirk.

Rose, who stopped to witness the act, held in a laugh before placing a tray with chips, some plates, and sauces on the table. She was quick to send the Doctor a wink before sitting down, pleased by how the two were acting. Rose was still unfamiliar with the Doctor but even she could tell that the man hadn't been this carefree in a while, plus Celestia was very nice to her and seemed like an interesting person to get to know. A part of her didn't understand why she got such a good feeling from the blonde, but something in her told her to befriend her and to get along. 

"Why aren't you wearing the blindfold? I was told that it was really important for you to wear it." Rose asked curiously as Celestia grabbed a few chips and put them on her plate, going to eat them before stopping, now a bit unsure. Rose frown and grabbed a chip from the basket, starting to eat. Celestia watched Rose dip her chip in a red sauce and eat it, the young blonde sending encouraging looks to the star reader. Celestia followed what she did; grabbed a chip from her plate, dipping it in the sauce before finally having her first 'human' and 'Earth' snack. 

Her diet back on Strallex were mostly fruits and vegetables native to the planet, with the occasional treats that were sent to her from associates, which were all bland and cold, no matter how long they were cooked and heated. 

"I don't need it anymore." She said as she ate the chip, her eyes lighting up with happiness before quickly grabbing more and more as she realized she was really hungry. Now that she did think about it, it had been a while since she had last eaten. She was probably going to regret eating so much in such a small timeframe, but she could not help it. Chips were now her favorite food, her favorite meal, her favorite everything. 

 "Slow down." The Doctor advised, tilting his head as he observed her. He did not need her throwing up at the shop or in his Tardis, though he did wonder why she was going crazy over the chips; he would have assumed that she must have eaten better food in the palace.