Practice

On the side is what Louis looks like in the story. Since he is younger he doesn't have facial hair but doesn't look like he was in x-factor so yeah!!

Chapter four! sorry I took longer than a week to update! School is really hard and very difficult but I hope you enjoy!

____________________

Practice was to start soon and Louis was super nervous. He didn't like being the youngest almost showing them his weakness, height. Was Louis proud of his height? No but he did use it to his advantage when the time came.

Slowly walking to the field he sat down beside Danny. Louis gave him a timid smile and turned his attention to coach. At the front Harry stands beside the coach and listens to what he is saying.

" Now don't think just because you got on this team doesn't mean you can't be kicked off of it. If I see anyone of you slacking off during practice or games you will be thrown off. As Abby says everyone is replaceable."

All of the kids shook their heads in understanding already fearing him. Everyone feared the coach except Harry who was the only one who knew his real name, Paul. Paul was a good guy when you got to know him and he was in his late twenties.

Soon they were splitting up into groups so Paul could look at the skills closely.
" Group three will by Styles, Koyle, Smith and Tomlinson." Harry mentally groaned he already got showed up by this twink why does he have to work with him.

Harry put on a fake smile and trotted over to his group, a football in hand. Before starting he had everyone share their first name and a fact. " Well my name is Danny and I have four siblings."

" I'm Matt and I have two pit bulls!" He said with pride. Matt loves his dogs a lot even if people call them freaks and once tried to kill them. The real danger is the people who train them to be aggressive.

It was finally Louis' turn and he smiles before saying, " My name is Louis and I am professional at beating Harry's ass in football." The group chuckled but Harry just glared at him wanted to chock the life out of him. He s2g he will kill this kid by the end of the season.

" Well my name is Harry and I like to party and have a good time." He spoke through gritted teeth. Soon he put the ball down and they got in a square formation. " Kick it to the person next to you in a clockwise direction."

Louis yawned after three minutes and sat down much to Harry's disapproval. " Get off your ass or do fifty push ups!" Harry shouted at him. Louis got up and exclaimed, " I wouldn't be siting of your activity didn't bore me beyond death!" He yelled back placing his hand on his hips.

Harry huffed in annoyance and offered, " Why don't we practice kicking into the goal! Louis you play goalie first don't want you getting bored while waiting for your turn," Harry said with a smirk. Louis rolled his eyes at the curly haired guy only he was allowed to make fun of people.

Reluctantly he walked to the goal and stood in the middle. Harry was the first to go showing the newbies how to kick a powerful goal. Knowing Louis was short he aimed above his head. Louis bumped but his hands only brushed the ball. Harry repeated the same move getting the same result and now Harry was dying on the field.

His face was so red and he was barely breathing from so much laughter. " Are you quite fished yet before I have to hit you in the balls. Then you really will be out of breath huh?" Louis threatened. The taller of the two eventually got up and handed the ball to Matt.

Louis easily caught his kicks but let one slide out of his hand on purpose. He wanted to at least have the guy make one in so he jumped delayed to the ball. Matt shouted and ran around the field as if he made the winning goal of nationals.

The ball was passed to Danny who just smirked at Louis. He placed it on the ground before backing away from the ball. Soon he was running towards it and Louis kept his eye on the ball. Sadly it went way faster than Louis predicted and he missed it my a centimeter.

He huffed and tossed the ball back to Danny. He did the same as last time but Louis predicted where he was going to kick once the tip of his toes touched the ball. Danny's eyes widened when seeing Louis already in the spot as he kicks it. Louis caught it with no problem and then clapping was heard.

" You are a prodigy Louis I haven't even mastered that trick yet!" Liam said from across the field. " You have to teach me sometime yeah?" Liam asked hopefulness filling his brown eyes. Louis nodded and Liam pumped his fist in the air and walked back to his group.

Soon practice was over and they headed into the showers. They had them redone this year so they were clean unlike last year. The warm water hit Harry's hair and ran down his back. Louis didn't notice he was starring until Harry cleared his throat.

Louis' face turned red and he rushed off to his own shower. He never found a man attractive before why is now? He shook it off and turned the water to cold. He always took cold showers after sports his old coach said it helped the muscles.

More guys walked into the showers and soon conversations started. Them
Liam whistled quieting everyone in the space. " There is a party tonight at Tristan's and we are all invited!" Everyone roars excitedly. Tristan threw the best parties and he always had lots of alcohol from his older brothers.

" You coming Louis?" Danny asked him. Louis nodded, it was Friday night and what else does he have to do tonight. After getting dressed in clean clothes he texts his mom for permission. She said yes but he had to stop home first so she could talk to him.

Soon enough he arrives at his house and walks through the front door. "Now young man you know the rules, no drinking, no drugs, and no sex." His mom told him. He nodded knowing he was going to break at least one of the rules.

He walked upstairs and but on black skinny jeans instead of his usual soccer pants. He didn't like skinny jeans but people said he looked good in them so not. He pulled on a Messi jersey and walked outside.

Danny was picking him up sense he actually had a license. Soon enough a car pulled up and he got in after seeing Danny's face in the front seat. When he sat down he whistled making Louis turn red and look out the window. He chuckled and started driving off and Louis knew tonight would be fun!