Chapter 1 : Unexpected Encounter

Rosanna walked briskly through the crowded hallways of Manoban High, her golden locks cascading down her shoulders like a shimmering waterfall. Her creamy skin radiated a natural glow, capturing the attention of everyone around her. As the head cheerleader and the epitome of beauty, she commanded the admiration of her peers. Her captivating hazel eyes sparkled with determination as she navigated the sea of students, her mind focused on the day ahead.

At the other end of the hallway, a buzz of excitement surrounded the arrival of Lisa, the school's enigmatic owner’s one and only daughter. With her macular body and striking features, she had effortlessly won the title of the heartthrob of Manoban High. Lisa, the name whispered through the corridors, was a name synonymous with wealth, power, and charm.

Rosanna, however, felt an instant aversion to Lisa. She detested Lisa’s attempts to dominate her school, to control every aspect of their lives. She saw her as an arrogant puppet master pulling the strings of the students and faculty alike. Her heart belonged to the spirit of freedom, individuality, and genuine connection, which she believed Lisa's influence threatened to suffocate.

As Rosanna approached her locker, she caught sight of her loyal friends, Jennie and Irena, the dynamic duo who stood by her side through thick and thin. Jennie, with her fiery red hair and mischievous grin, was the rebellious soul of the group, always ready to challenge the status quo. Irena, the voice of reason with her calm demeanor and thoughtful nature, offered a grounded perspective.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hallway, Jisoo, the charismatic captain of the basketball team, and Momo, the tech-savvy comic book enthusiast, were engaged in a lively conversation with Lisa. Jisoo's confident face and infectious smile commanded attention, making her a natural leader. Momo, with her quick wit and analytical mind, offered a unique perspective to the group.

Little did Rosanna know, her world was about to be turned upside down. The unexpected encounter that awaited her would challenge her preconceived notions and ignite a spark of passion she never thought possible.