nose It's not the nose, the eyes are not the eyes, and the thorns are picked on his face for a long time, and the expression on his face is not good-looking: "Wujo Satoru."

    The two stood and sat, shook a very business-like hand, and then it was like meeting each other. Like Hen Wan's own brother, he maintained this position for a long time without letting go.

    One with a smirk, the other with a look of displeasure.

    The tiger's mouth, which was clasped with two hands, was already turning pale.

    Is this a game of who will let go of the grandson first?

    Forget about Gojo Satoru, the sniper Mr. who defected from the black organization is unnecessary, right?

    "...Gojo Satoru," Kazuki Matsushiro took a deep breath, interrupting the silent contest, "How did you get here?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, the two of them released their hands instantly.

    Gojo Satoru turned around and stuck to Kazuki Matsushiro as if he was a different person all of a sudden, his tone was extremely aggrieved and full of accusations: "You actually doubt me."

    With an innocent childlike face, he is 28 this year, Those who don't know think they are only 18.

    Mental age is probably only 8 at best.

    Matsushiro Kazuki glanced at him, and said nothing else: "Put on your sunglasses."

    Gojo Satoru immediately put the sunglasses on his eyes, and then continued with that attitude as if no one else was there: "I finally went to find you once. , I just came here when Nitto said you were out."

    He also read the email about meeting Miyano Shiho and Matsushiro Kazuki, and he had been to this coffee shop before, so it is not surprising that he found this place.

    Kazuki Matsushiro's initial conditioned reflex passed, and he also realized this.

    But he admitted his mistake? impossible.

    Thinking of the broken dessert cabinet, the Gojo Satoru who disappeared as soon as he came out of the furniture store, and the phone calls from the dozen or so homeowners who called him for the delivery of decoration, Kazuki Matsushiro was in a very bad mood. beauty.

    "It's really hard to meet Wujo who is very busy," he said in a bad tone, "I thought you had so much going on every day that you didn't have time to take care of me." The original intention of these words was to ridicule

    Wujo Wu's self-decoration and leaving him to worry about seeing no one. , Who knew that after saying it, Kazuki Matsushiro realized that the ambiguity in the words seemed to be a bit deep.

    It didn't sound like a young man who was captured innocently was mocking the shopkeeper, but rather like a jealous young couple.

    Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Gojo Satoru seemed to have grasped something, and smiled instantly: "You miss me?"

    Sure enough, the grievances and accusations on his face before were fake.

    Matsushiro Kazuki: "...I think the manager of the furniture store who distributes the goods misses you more."