I smirk and look at mom, She nodded his head, I look at Nat and I saw that he was looking at max with concern and worried.

This was written by dad before I leave the country, He ordered me to comeback when something bad happened to him, He ordered me to take over his position when he couldn't, I'm here not as the young master but the son of the owner of this company, I'll fulfill my promise to my father; I told them.

This can't be, What do you know about running a company, You know nothing, You don't deserve that position; Uncle Dean shouted at me.

He has the right to seat in that position dean if that is what the master wants; One of the investors says.

Don't make me laugh, Do you know that person is not really my brother's son; I was surprised with what he said.

Dean stop it; Mom shouted, My throat felt dry because of what he said, What does he mean?

Why are you still hiding the truth lea? Are you that scared if he knows the truth? What I said was true that this man is just an adopted man, He is not my brother's son, He is an adopted man so who is he to sit in the position of our family's company; He shouted at me.

Mom, What does he mean? I couldn't avoid asking mom.

Are you really stupid? It means that you are only adopted, You have no right to the property of the Chawarin family; My mouth fell open.

Why? Who has the right to inherite the company? Is it the child you are hiding? We turned to the door when it opened but I was even more shocked by the person who came out of it, This can't be? How? How is he alive until now?

Z-zane? I surprisedly say, He smiled at me a little.

Nice meeting you again Mr. Dean Chawarin; He knows Uncle dean? H-how did he be alive until now and why no one told me especially Kale and Sailor, Why didn't they told me that Zane was alive?

You're still alive? Uncle dean said in shock? What does that mean?

Luckily I'm alive until now and thanks to the master who saved me that day; I was taken back because of what he said, Dad knows that Zane was alive? He saved zane but how? When and why?

Before you shout that nunew was adopted, Why don't you admit what you did to the master? I looked at them.

What lies are you telling? I did nothing to my brother; Zane smirked at what Uncle said.

You can deceive everyone but not me, The person you respect is the person who wants to kill his own brother, Is that the kind of person you want to lead you? A killer man? Zane shouted and threw the envelope in front of the investors.

Stop this nonsense, What foolishness are you talking about; Uncle dean says.

Nonsense? Do you think you're the only investigating? I told him angrily. Mom was looking at me.

I don't care on what your saying, Even if I was adopted or not, This is my family, They're my parents, I'll protect them from you, Do you think I knew nothing about you wanting to get our family's wealth, You are so shameless, How could you do that to dad, He is your own brother, How could you hurt my dad; I shouted at him but he just laughed.

You are truly a fool, You know nothing of the truth, You are pitiful, Get out all of you; He shouted to the investors who were here, The investors immediately got up and went out and we were the only ones who stayed inside.

Won't you find out who your real parents are? Don't you ask the parent you want to protect who your real parents are and where they are now because I'm sure they know the truth; He said.

Don't believe him son, He is lying; Mom says in panic.

Lying? Out of the two of us, You are the biggest liar here Lea, You and brother Herald did everything to cover up the sin you committed, Why don't you tell him what you did to his real parents; Uncle Dean yelled at mom.

Stop it, Stop it dean; Mom says.

What does that mean?
Is it true that you're not my parents? I asked mom.

You are my son, Even though you are not from us you are our son, We love you; Because of what mom said, My tears flowed spontaneously.

So it's true that I'm not your son? Is he telling the truth? Who's my parents and where are they? Mom shook her head.

Nunew; I looked at Zane.

Please Zane, Don't interfer, I want to know the truth, I'm in a mess mom, Tell me the truth, What other truth are you hiding from me? I asked but mom just looked at me.

Are you going to tell him or I'm the one who will tell him the truth; Mom looked at Uncle dean angrily.

Shut up; Mom says.

We didn't mean to hide everything, Me and your dad loves you so much, We did this to protect you; She says.

Protecting him? protecting from whom? Stop lying Lea, That can't change everything you've than, That can't change the fact that you k-; He got cur off by Zane.

Nor can the sin you committed be changed, Do you think we won't know that you yourself killed Zee's family, The couple Elly and Dom Panich, aren't you the one who killed them; I looked at Zee and I could see the shock in his eyes.

W-what are you saying? My parents died in a car crash so what the hell are you talking about? Zee asked confused even me.

Don't be a fool because you don't know the person you trust very well; Zane said.

What the hell is he saying uncle Dean? It's not true isn't it? You don't know mom and dad, You've just helped me because you felt sorry for me, I'm right right? Zee asked uncle dean, I don't know where and how they met but from what I can see now, They both seem closed to each other.

You may not be able to believe what I said but everything I said is true, Believe it or not He is the one who killed your adopted parents; Zee shook his head while still looking at uncle dean.

Nonsense, Uncle dean had no reason to hurt mom and dad, He had no reason and besides that they didn't know each other; Zane laughed at what Zee said and looked firmly at Uncle Dean.

Really? There is a big reason why he did that, Above all, You are the reason why he was able to kill your adopted parents, Didn't even you wonder why he came suddenly where your parents died? Zane says. Zane knows a lot that we don't know, I never knew this because I believed what Zee said that his parents died on car crashed.

I- I didn't mean to hurt, I had to protect you, I'm sorry; Uncle dean says, I look at Zee and I saw that he backed away because of what uncle says.

W-what? You're telling a lie right? I don't understand? how? How did you meet my parents? How did-; Zee asked him very confused. I can see that Zee got hurt because of the tears in his eyes.

Don't you really remember anything, son? I was automatically taken aback because he called Zee his son, My mouth dropped and I couldn't believe what I heard, I looked at Zee who was now also looking confused at uncle and his eyes stopped at me, Zee is a Chawarin?

H-how come and H-how?