"wait what?" she turns around and sees her brother, she didn't even notice he had walked through the front door as he was coming back from football practice.

she turns back around, glaring at her parents still waiting for an answer from the both of them.

their eyes go wide, as they both look at each other not knowing what to tell them. they were never prepared for this moment, as their plan was for them to never know.

"Y/N... we didn't want you guys to find out like this. i swear we didn't know how to tell you guys." her mother finally responds.

she completely loses it, "SO YOU DECIDE TO JUST LET US LIVE IN A LIE?"

"it's not like that... both of you come sit down so we can properly talk about this.. please" their father looks at them sincerely.

Y/N and ryan exchange a glance at each other, as they sit down on the couch, and their parents tell them the entire truth.

"and that's why your mother told us not to tell you anything, she didn't want any attention to go towards you guys from the public you know how those damn reporters are..." by now Y/N and ryan are in full tears.

"i just don't understand why she didn't want us, our father might have been a horrible person but that doesn't define me and Y/N." ryan cries.

"i know ry, but she was scared, she didn't even know she was pregnant until after your fathers death and she didn't know what to do. she wasn't ready" their mother comforts him as she soothly rubs his hand.

"and as for your father he didn't have his mother in his life and when he found her, she completely rejected him. he was upset that sidney got her mothers love and he didn't which caused him to do what he did. still doesn't excuse his psycho behavior."

Y/N sniffles, as she wipes her tears away.

"does sidney know about us?" she suddenly asks.

"no, she doesn't. after that she continued to live her life again until she faced another attack a decade later, but this time her cousin going after her and after that she married and started her own family."

they both nod, hearing their mother explain everything.

"i think its best she doesn't find out about both of your existence... the poor woman has gone through so much it's best to just let her live her life, without knowing that she has a niece and nephew who are the kids of her brother that tried to kill her. we wouldn't want you both to get into a huge problem." their father states.

all of this was too much for Y/N and ryan to accept and take in, but they quickly understood and their parents were glad they were able to get that weight off their shoulders.

end of flashback

and after the twins finally knew the truth about where they came from, they started seeing hallucinations of their father random times during random days, encouraging them to become like him. they obviously ignored him and just cussed him out till he disappeared.

Y/N and ryan eventually tell their friend group, and sam was there to comfort the both of them, knowing what it feels like, since she also hallucinates her father and she even recommended them some pills she takes that some what helps the visions go away.

but the peace wasn't going to last very long, with a new killer on the loose, terrorizing their friend group, sam was able to get in contact with dewey riley, the former sheriff and one of the main survivors from the previous attacks, to help them figure out who the killer may be. he got in contact with sidney causing her to go back to woodsboro which is where she found out about the twins.

sidney was obviously surprised and at first skeptical about the situation, not expecting to return to woodsboro and finding out she has a niece and nephew, and with the attacks happening, she wasn't sure if she was able to trust them or not. how could she, if her last two family members tried murdering her?

there was a large chance the twins weren't like their father, she knew that. but she didn't want to trust them just yet.

after discovering that amber freeman, one of their best friends in the group, was revealed to be one of the killers as well as sam's boyfriend, richie kirsch, sidney knew she was able to trust them. after the attack, she gave them her number and told them to reach out to her if they ever needed anything.

Y/N and ryan kept their word and stayed in touch with her.

a year later, the twins moved to new york to start a fresh new life, they even enrolled at a university along with sam, tara, mindy, and chad going with them. unfortunately, their other two friends liv and wes were murdered, leaving the six of them to be the only survivors left.

they met new people and formed a new group, they felt relief to finally be able to live their lives normally in a new city, at last. there was nothing for them to worry about, what can possibly go wrong?