013

☆IDOL☆

IDOL

"UMM...CAN I HELP YOU..?" Ruby asked nervously looking at the pro player.

Just a moment ago she was sipping her strawberry lemonade when suddenly he sat on aqua's seat, Ruby immediately started choking after seeing the athlete.

She was not gonna lie, when she first saw him in the ceremony talking with bunch of people she instantly got attracted to him.

Lavinho is a tall, tan skinned man with blonde mullet stylized with checkered patterned side cuts. He has multiple tattoos going down his arms

And that made her flustered, he was very handsome.

"Soo...doll..may I know your name?" He put both of his forearm on table and leaned close to her face.

"Ruby hoshino-–!" She grew red and leaned back crossing her arms over her chests.

"Mm..Ruby-—suits you a lot doll" he chuckled.

Suddenly he grabbed her strawberry lemonade and started to take a sip.

'That's nearly a kiss..!' Ruby thought now growing red on her neck as well as her face.

Lavinho was surprised to see her so red, he knew white skinned people grow red very fast but he didn't know it was that bad, he liked teasing her and seeing her red.

"Number." He loudly said smiling.

"Huh-—?" She looked confused.

"Your number, doll" he laughed loudly making everyone look at them.

"Alright, alright..!" Ruby grew embarrassed of the sudden attention.

IDOL

RUBY'S POINT OF VIEW

'What's up with famous football player asking for my number..?' I thought leaning back and looking at the ceiling.

Lavinho just left but before he left he fucking kissed my cheek, my fucking cheek.

Never I saw someone that bold as that guy, sure Kaiser was bold. He even wrote his number and name on my neck while looking straight at my eyes.

I blushed again and rubbed my face. "Ughh.."

These days I had been having bad guts...feels like something bad is gonna happen very soon, I shivered at the thought of it.

I should go and freshen up.

Standing up I didn't see a hard body coming contact with mine.

"Agh-–" I yelped and tried to quickly apologize but he beat me to it.

"Fucking bitch...! Watch where you going.." he hissed.

READER POINT OF VIEW

The guys hissed, Glaring down at her.

"Excuse me? You are the one who was not looking, are you dense?" Ruby talked back.

The guy shoved Ruby harshly and started to walk his way, sending her the last harsh glare and muttering "shut the fuck up, slut.."

Ruby looked shocked for a moment, did he really have to go this far after bumping into her?

She would have apologized if he shut his mouth for a second.

"Moron...go to hell asshole..!!" She yelled at his turned back.

He walked outside ignoring her, Ruby saw lavinho greet that guy..? It seems like they know each other,
That asshole did not look happy seeing lavinho tho and even ignored him.

"Sorry for taking long Ruby...there was a big line-–are you crying?!!"

IDOL