Ilha was the first to speak up. He explained how him and Soochul were on duty when the message came through. They struggled to believe it at first, especially since they wanted you all to continue with the mission. But it was Soochul who came up with the idea to hide it and break the circuit board. How it was the drive to kill all the spheres that caused them to break the circuit board and keep this secret. He then went on to reveal how it was Yoojung who came up with the idea to rig the votes as more and more people were voting to leave. She wanted to follow protocol. Jangsu did originally want to stick with listening to peoples votes but after her persuasion went along with the plan. The original plan was to do it until the comms were fixed but then Ilha and Soochul approached them and told them the comms was purposely broken. They also told them about the exam. The four of them building this alliance in order to 'protect' you all.

"I thought it was crazy at first but think about it? This place is safer than Seoul." Yoojung tried to defend herself but people were not having it. "So we should just stay here forever?" Yeonjoo let out bothered just like the rest of you. "There are fewer spheres here and we have food left-"

"Stop lying! What the real reason you want us to stay here?!" SunYi interrupted shouting at the class President. "We were worried you'd get agitated if you knew the exam was cancelled" Jangsu now spoke up , trying to defend their actions. "Do you think we lived like this for the exam? Why didn't you ask  any of us?" Taeman spoke up, asking his friend directly. Ilha couldn't even look him in the eyes. "Why? Who do you think you are?!" He shouted shaking Ilha.

"I'm sorry" Jangsu apologised formally. People just let out amused scoffs. "None of us can trust any of you anymore. Soochul tried to reveal the truth and you killed him because of that!" Huirak shouted pointing at Ilha, the accused boy looked at his once closest friend shocked. "Are you crazy?" He asked as his blood began to boil. "Yes we're crazy!" Joonhee replied to him letting her anger out too. "You saw it today, people are scarier than spheres. You are all just like those criminals" Soyoon joined in looking at the three as if they were worthless. All three of them unable to hide their sadness. Yoojung began to cry, normally receiving sympathy but everyone just looked at her. "I did it because it's the only way we would all stay together, it's what Platoon leader told us to do. Protect each other. I thought if you knew the exams were cancelled we'd all end up splitting up." She cried out trying to show her reasoning for these decisions. She got down onto her knees and continued to apologise. Some people got emotional from seeing this go down. "Guys...we need to stay alive!" She cried and then the boys began to apologise too. Nara walked forward.

"You should have told us from the beginning. We should have been given the chance to decide" she said calmly but her expression just showed disappointment as she looked at the three. "But it's too late now." She walked off, everyone beginning to follow her. You just looked at the three of them. Soon it becoming just the four of you.

"Y/n I really didn't kill Soochul" Ilha tried to plead his case, you just put up your hand signally him to stop. You didn't want to hear it. You looked down at your feet, struggling to speak. "Today just keeps getting worse." You sighed, starting to get emotional thinking about all the events. "I...I trusted you three" you looked up at them, they finally saw the tears in your eyes. No one had ever seen you cry before, not that you didn't cry you just hid it. But you showed clearly now just how much effect it all had on you. Ilha crouched down holding his head. Yoojung began crying more. You looked at Jangsu, the boy finally looked at you in the eyes. You opened your mouth to speak. "Y/n , come on." Taeman said appearing again and pulling you away."Y/n-" Jangsu called out but you were now gone.

You and Taeman sat on the steps outside. The boy very clearly still angry. You held one of his hands in yours and you leaned your head on his shoulder. "It's okay to be angry about this." You said calmly. "Then why do I feel so wrong about it?" He let out. You just traced your finger around the palm of his hands. "Because you're a good person. Good people treat people nicely, so when they do snap it feels terrible for them." You muttered , still focusing on the pattern your were tracing on his hand. "I don't think I'm a good person." He admitted, sighing heavily. You didn't really know what to say to this. So you waited for him to continue. "I felt so angry yesterday too , after I saw you and Soochul kiss and then today when that man-" you paused the boy, moving your head to look at him. "That doesn't make you a bad person. Taeman, angers an emotion. It just makes you human to feel that" he just looked at you. You looked at him , smiling to try and cheer him up. You just looked at each other for a while. "Do you remember when we were on guard duty , when we first started this mission?" You nodded in response, remembering the events of that evening. "You said you didn't know if you liked someone, do you like anyone now?" You were shocked by this, slightly confused too. But you still thought about an answer. You sighed "Yes I do." You admitted. In the past month feelings had definitely developed for you towards one of the boys. Feelings you were afraid to act on.

- - - - -

An old recording

"Everyone pose for the class photo!" Your home room teacher announced as she tried to organise everyone on the steps outside of school. "Platoon leader, if you and your officers could go to the top it would be great" she smiled trying to make sure everyone fit into the frame.

"Okay it's recording so everyone cheer once I get into place, and then we will take some photos" she smiled rushing to get to her spot. "Deokjoong face the front, Y/n please don't hit WuTaek on camera and Bora move a little closer to Aesol." You all did as she said. Posing nicely for the video and photos. "Three two one!" Your teacher counted down, once at one your all cheered 'Platoon two' loudly and proudly.

Then a smell invaded everyone. "Yah Wang Taeman!" You looked at the boy on the other side of you annoyed. "How do you know it was me?" He tried to defend himself. "It stinks so Ofcourse it's you" Ilha said on the other side of the boy. Then a loud fart was heard, definitely not Taemans creation. Clearly another member of the class. The smell was disgusting and everyone tried to run out of the way. Revealing the culprit.

"Why did everyone run off?" Deokjoong asked, him , the teacher and the officers the only ones who didn't move.