★|13 - Blushing (plus more)|★

Word Count: 1,045

(...) is a note. So is [...]. This is my opinion and notes I've written in the script.

"..." is whispering.

"..." and "dot" is emphasized wording.

"(...)" is an action between dialogue. Such as yawning.

'...' is other's thoughts. This does not mean anything mid-dialogue.

'...' is your thoughts. This does not mean anything mid-dialogue.

~...~ is a time skip, or a skip to something generally. (Most likely will not be used often).

If I write "dot" with Komi's notebook, that is NOT her talking. That's her writing. Komi when talking will talk as everyone else. ("...").

⚠️ ‼️ TW ‼️ ⚠️

Watch out for these...! :

-Swearing.

-Drama.

-Slowburn(?)

-Cringy.

-Themes of Angst, Depression.(?)

-Mentioning of Blood, Bleeding.

-Mentions of Violence

-Mentions os Self Harm(?)

-Mentions of (Committing) Suicide(?)

-Mentions of Death/Dying.

-Mentions of Being Kidnapped/Killed.

-Mentions of Drugs, Usage of Drugs, Pills, etc.

-Sharp Weaponry (this includes the following: swords, knives, scissors, etc.) (?)

-Eating disorders. (Not eating properly or at all).

-Brutal Torture(?). (Mentally, Physically, Emotionally).

-ETC.

-Fluff, Angst, Lemon(?).

(R/N) is "Random Name(s)". (Or random made up names).

(R/P) is "Random People". Though it might just be written as " Random people ...".

(Y/N) is, well, "Your Name", or you!

(L/N) is your "Last Name".

(N/N) is "NickName". If you don't have one, it can just be your name.

(F/C) is "Favorite Color". If you don't have one, it can be a random color of your choice. (Ex: (F/C) hairpin/dress, etc.).

(E/C) is "Eye Color". This also includes multiple colors.

You both were still blushing. "Still aren't going to tell me?", he asked. You shook your head, standing your ground (despite the fact you were pinned to the floor). "Fine.", he stated, kissing your forehead. "Do you want another kiss?", he asked, you nodding. "On the lips?", he asked again. You nodded once more, as you were fine with it. He pecked your lips a few times before actually kissing you. You responded, kissing him back. He licked your bottom lip, asking for you to open it. You obeyed, as you felt his tongue go into your mouth.

Both of your tongues intertwined, before he sucked on your own. You moaned quietly at that action. This went on for a bit, before breaking the kiss. He kissed you again after you both caught your breaths. "Hgnh..", you breathed out, as he bit your lip softly this time. You opened it slightly, as his tongue entered your mouth. He immediately began to explore the inside of your mouth once more. Both of your tongues intertwined with one another. His tongue and yours were warm. He sucked on your tongue again. You moaned, never getting over that action. He broke the kiss after a bit.

"Hmn. Your mouth's warm.", he commented. You slightly blushed at the comment. "Not that I'm complaining.", he remarked. You blushed harder. "I-I'm not v-very..used to your..'d-dominating' b-behavior..", you told him, embarrassed as you also stuttered. "Oh?", he slightly smirked. "H-hot..", you murmured. "I heard that.", he told you, getting off you.You sat up, even more embarrassed as you covered your face. "Aww. It's alright, love.", he said, as he took your hands off your face. "L-love..", you blushed a lot more at the pet name. "You seem to be blushing a lot. Sometimes even harder.", he remarked. 

"I-I know..", you told him, looking away. "All of that, because of me.", he added. You nodded slightly. "Are you that determined to not tell me?", he asked, genuinely worried. You nodded again. "(sigh)..hmph. Fine..", he pouted slightly, giving up. "What time is it?", you asked. He took out his phone. "Hmmn..about..5:13 PM right now.", he told you. "(gasp)! Shit, I have to go!", you quickly got up, rushing to get dressed in your spare work attire. You locked yourself in the bathroom that was in your bedroom, quickly getting dressed. You finished, exiting the bathroom. 

"Bye, love you!", you quickly said, turning to him and gave him a peck on the lips before leaving. He waved you off as you ran to the restaurant again. 'Shit! I can't take the bus, I'll arrive late then! I'll just have to run faster.', you thought, panting a bit but still picked up your running pace. You thankfully was able to arrive a bit before your shift, as the restaurant was still open and running perfectly fine. You caught your breath before entering the restaurant, going to the lounge room to grab your equipment and cleaning supplies.

You sighed, feeling tired after the big adrenaline rush that was now completely over. You grabbed the mop, broom, sponges, and other cleaning supplies before going to visit Ali. "Hey, Ali nee-san.", you greeted, entering her office. "Oh! My favorite little sister, (N/N)! Hello, working your shift?", she greets back and asked. "Mmn-hmm.", you hummed. "Do you want to take the late shift as usual too? I'm still gonna be in here by night or midnight.", she asked. "Depends on the hours.", you replied.

"Well, your shift today consists of..2 or 3 hours. The late-night shift is all the way from 10 and midnight.", she told you. "I'll work my shift and take the late-night one too, then. Mind me leaving earlier than midnight, though?", you asked. "Mmn! That's just fine.", she said, happily. You was about to leave, before Ali stopped you. "Wait, (N/N).", she said, taking your wrist gently. "Hmm?", you hummed. "I was thinking..", she trailed off. "..would you like to be promoted to Assistant Manager?.. Or get higher pay while still being on cleaning duties?", Ali finished.

You turned to her. "R-really?... Y..you'd do that, for me?", you asked, surprised. She lightly giggled, nodding enthusiastically. Her bright, emerald green eyes meeting your (E/C) eyes. "O..okay..I-I'll take higher pay.", you started. "Great!", she remarked. "But..how much higher is the pay?", you asked, curious. "Well, instead of ¥3,235 per hour ($23 in USD), it'll be ¥7,032 ($50 in USD) per hour!", she told you. "B-but, isn't th-hat too much?.. What about the other staff?", you worriedly reminded. "Oh, don't worry! I can still pay them their usual ¥3,235 per hour.", she retorted.

"O-okay..", you worriedly said, slightly calmer. "Well, that's all I wanted to say!", she said. "You can go work your shift.", she turned, her short(,) blonde hair moving fast. "Okay! Bye..Ali nee-san.", you told her goodbye, her responding with a "Bye!" too.

At least the beginning parts of work weren't bad.

..yet.

End of:

★|13 - Blushing (plus more)|

Hope you liked the chapter!