Lost

Taylor's POV
I was devastated. Harry and I had just broken up and I hated it. I missed him and his kisses. I missed his gentle hugs and his teasing jokes. I hated knowing that he didn't miss me.

The media hated me. Every opinionated teenager hated me. Harry hated me. My world seemed to be constantly spiraling downwards faster and faster. When Harry called me that night, everything came crashing down. Every last bit of hope I had been holding on to had been washed away.

I was lost and helpless and didn't know what to do. I wandered the streets of New York, wanting it all to end, wanting everything to go away, wanting to just be me again. It went on like this for a while, no progress on the album, performing every other night at the RED Tour, and thinking about Harry. He never left my mind.

Until one day. It was five months after we broke up. I was in London and I still hadn't thought about Harry. He hadn't crossed my mind. I felt good. I felt brand new. I felt no more sorrow, no more yearning. I wasn't lost.

I was clean.

AN/ i am so excited to start this fanfiction about tayvin! they are super cute! i really hope you enjoyed the first part of this story!! i really like where it's going already!